Chatting with GD

Meet The Tough Girl

 

"Wow,bunny you're still the same,strong as ever."GD commented and clapped his hands after standing up.

"Why,thank you for your compliment."You did a little bow on the seat."Now back to the real business.How can you ditch me today!"You glared at him.

"What did I do?Since when did I ditch you?"He said and blink oh-so-innocently,but you ain't going to fall for that trick.

"You can't remember?"He nodded his head.

"Then shall I help you remembering it?"You asked,raising your fist.

"Aww,Bunny I'm sorry.Do you forgive me if I treat you your favorite ice-cream?"He said and sat next to you.You stood up and point at him.

"You better!"You childishly said at him.GD chuckled at your cuteness.

"Hey GD I wanna ask you something..."You were about to finish the sentence when you found out that everyone is watching at you.You looked around the cafeteria before standing on the table and shouted"你们看什么看!没事做吗?滚开啦!"(What are you guys looking at! Is there nothing to do? Get lost!)

The whole cafeteria was wondering what were you saying and you didn't realize you were speaking Mandarin until a girl shouted back"不好意思,他们不明白你在说什么,说韩语!(Excuse me,they don't understand what you're saying,speak Korean!) "Oh,kumawo!"You thanked her and shouted again to the crowd."I'm sorry about earlier.Now SCRAM!"Everyone immediately turn their heads away.

"Now GD,about the question just now,why is the table beside you guys empty?"You asked,curious.

"Oh,those are for other Kingkas like us!"GD stated proudly."Pfft,you,Kingka?Then what am I?Queenka?"You pointed at him then at yourself and snorted.

"Hey girl!You're being rude,you know!"A guy in GD's gang with blonde hair said.

"Now who's the one being rude,butting in people's conversation?"You replied and stared at him."And who are you guys?"You asked.

"Bunny,I'm really a Kingka!"GD whined.

"Yea,yea whatever and do you mind introducing them?"You waved your hand shrugging off the 'Kingka thingy' and asked. —————————————————————————————————— Annyeong!Sorry for the late update! <3