You! L.Joe!

Meet The Tough Girl

*His POV*

After she left, I unlocked her phone again to key in my number. My fingers typed furiously against the keyboard just in case she came back.

'My Darling ❤❤❤' Contact saved.

I had to bit my lip to keep myself from laughing out loud. Of course, I didn't forget to send a message to my phone so that I could have her number too. My head turned around to check for her presence. When I couldn't see her around, I smiled mischievously and opened her photo gallery. I was hoping to see some selcas in her phone. But to my disappointment, there wasn't a single selca. My lips formed a pout.

'Aww come on, not even a selca?' I thought as I scrolled through the gallery. One picture caught my eye and I clicked on it to have a better view. It was a group photo, with her in the middle, surrounded by a group of boys. They were all fairly good looking, but, of course, I'm better looking. Their hands laid on her shoulders and she was smiling brightly, like a sun goddess. I was shocked by my own thoughts. Never had I ever called someone a goddess, considering I've dated a fair amount of beauties in the past. She wasn't the prettiest out of all, yet, oddly enough, I didn't find it weird to call her that.

'Goddess, huh? Well, she sure looks cute with that smile.' My thoughts drifted apart as I kept my eyes fixated on the screen.

A sudden tug of my shirt brought me back to my senses. When I looked down, I saw a little girl looking up at me with huge watery eyes. My heart immediately softened. I squat down to her heart and asked her.

"Yes sweetie, do you need help?" I kept my voice as gentle as possible so that I won't scare her off. Her eyes rounded as though she was thinking of something.

I was about to carry her when all of a sudden she was already crying, with tears flowing down her fluffy cheeks. My mind was a mess. I panicked and hugged her small body as an attempt to stop her from crying.

"Hey, hey, princess, don't cry~" I cooed. The crying did not stop. "Oppa will buy you sweets if you would stop crying." Those were the magic words and at the speed of light, her tears stopped flowing.

I sighed in relief, kids are the hardest to handle when they cry. Her eyes shone with joy as she bounced in my arms with the thought of sweet.

"Sweet sweet~ I'm getting sweet from handsome oppa~" She sung cutely. I smiled and said.

"Okay oppa will buy you sweet. But first tell oppa where's your eomma? Your eomma would be really worried if she can't find you."

The moment I said that, she gasped in realization. "I got separated from eomma, can Alice borrow your phone to call eomma?" Her chubby fingers point to herself and moves towards the phone I'm holding. It was the girl's phone.

At first, I was reluctant to give her the phone since it wasn't mine and it would be rude to give it to someone else without asking for her permission.  Clearly, I had forgotten what I did a few minutes ago.

My hands dug my jeans pocket for my phone. Alice, the little girl saw my actions and stopped me from doing so by saying, " I wanna use this phone! Alice likes red!" Her puppy eyes were killing me.

I put her down on the floor and handed her the phone, thinking that it wouldn't be a big deal to let her have the phone, although it wasn't mine. I mean, Alice is a just a little girl, what could possibly go wrong? And boy, was I wrong.

With her cute baby voice, she requested to buy her sweets while she call her mom. I did not suspect a thing and went the other way, throwing side glances at her a few times. She looked at me with a bright smile and pressed on the screen. I smiled and kept waking.

Tiny footsteps were heard and the next thing I saw when I turned around was Alice's small figure disappearing behind the aisles of groceries. I froze. What was going on? Did she just ran off with the phone?

I cursed and ran after her but I couldn't catch sight of her. My legs kept walking and it brought me to a familiar figure crouching behind an aisle. Alice was right in front of her.

She was smiling brightly, her smile made my heart skipped a beat. Her slender fingers were ruffling Alice's hair and handed her a packet of sweets. From my position, I could hear her saying, "Good job, Alice! You're fantastic! Here's your sweets!"

Alice giggled and gave her a hug. "Did that oppa followed you?" She asked.

"Nope! I ran away before he could see me!" Alice beamed.

"Awesome! Now let's bring you back to your eomma!" She held Alice hand and walked to the front. I quickly hid myself behind a shelf and watched her.

'Hmm, so she planned this act to get her phone back? She really wants to get rid of me huh?' I thought and clucked my tongue. 'Let's see if you can really get rid of me then.'

Stealthily, I followed them. They went to the fruits section and I saw them talking to an aunt, most probably Alice's eomma. They talked for a while and Alice was handed back to her mom.

The girl bid them goodbye, waving her hands while I kept watching with an amused smile. She skipped forward happily and I was considering when would be the right time to approach her. So, I trailed after her until she reached the cashier. There, she asked the ahjumma for her groceries. The moment she carried them on her hands, I moved behind her and said, "Gotcha!"

She jumped and quickly put a distance between us. "You! How could you still be here?!" Her eyes widened in shock.

"Why wouldn't I be here? Didn't we had a deal that I will follow you the whole day?" I tilted my head and smirked, whereas on the inside I was laughing at her face expression. I thought it was really cute that her eyes were round and her cherry lips formed an 'O'.

"Hah! That was when you had my phone! Now I've got it back, there's no way you would be following me!" She put her hands on her waist, her bags of groceries dangling against her wrist. I took a few steps forward and she immediately formed a protective stance. My upper body leaned towards her and I whispered into her ear, "You're really naughty, aren't you?" With that, I blew into her ear. She tensed up and went scarlet.

I was took off guard when she kicked me at the shin. I fell down in pain and looked at her blankly as she screamed out, "Help! Help! There's a ert here!"

As if it was planned, a bunch of ladies surrounded me and my ear was pulled by one of them. I yelped in pain and watched the girl gave me a mehrong before she left the supermarket coolly.

The moment I got up, the ahjummas around me hit my head and lectured me. I tried my best to explain it was a misunderstanding, but they would not listen and my bright orange didn't do me justice. It took me a lot of convincing and usage of my charms, that I was able to get out of it alive. The ahjummas weren't satisfied at first and threatened to send me to the police station, but I put on my cutest aegyo and melt their hearts.

'Phew! These ahjummas sure are scary! Thank god for my good looks, if not I would be a laughing stock if I were to be seen being beaten by a group of old ladies.' I wiped the beads of sweats off my forehead while walking out of the supermarket. She was long gone, just as I thought.

She surely gave me a huge surprise. I took out my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello? Who is this?" Her voice sounded happy and that made me sort of pissed. 'Oh, so she's happy to get rid of me!'

"Hah! Surely you won't forget your darling whom you falsely accused him as a ert and even kicked him?!"

"You! Since when did you saved your number on my phone! And why is it named as darling!" Surprise was evident in her voice.

"Babe, my name, which is your darling, is L.Joe. You're free to call me darling or L.Joe, though I would prefer you to call me darling." I .

"Oh my god! Listen here, L.Joe! I would not like to see you again and if you were to pester me again, I wouldn't be kind to you! So, don't bother me!" She shouted into the phone.

"Woah chill babe, don't you like someone as hot as me being your dar---" I stopped talking when I heard the beeping tone, which signifies that she had already hung up on me.

"You're a fiesty one, aren't you? We'll surely meet again." I muttered to myself and save her number under the name 'Goddess'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I'm the worst, I took so long to update! To all my lovely subscribers who still subscribe to my story regardless of my lack of update. I love you all and thank you for waiting! Hope you like this update and sorry for any grammar mistake, spelling errors if there is any. As I wrote this chapter during midnight, I'll check the errors some other time! With Love, Sandyrain.

XOXO 18/7/2015