Misunderstanding

Meet The Tough Girl

It took a while for T.O.P and the leader to recognize the girl in front of them.

"Hwayoung?!"

The word echoed in the club,leaving me wonder did I ever heard of that name before.After racking my brain for answers,I gave up.

"Oppa,what're you doing to him?!"She screamed at T.O.P before turning back to the leader.She winced when she slightly grazed through his bruise on his cheek with her thumb."Jiho oppa,are you alright?"She asked him with a gentle voice,her eyes showed pure worry while staring at the leader's eyes.He stared silently at her before nodding slowly.

"Hwayoung,why're you here?And do you know him?"He asked,gesturing towards T.O.P.

The girl let out a long sigh,"That's my brother.I'm sorry for not telling you."His eyes widened while I'm digesting all of it.She helped him sat down on one of a couch in the club before standing not to far from T.O.P so that she could meet his eyes.

"Oppa,why did you hurt him?I thought you knew he's my boyfriend?"She questioned him.

"But you cried because of him!He made my sister cried!"He yelled and pointed his index finger at the leader.

"Cried?"She whispered and tapped her finger on her chin,thinking of what T.O.P said.

"Aha!You mean last week?"He nodded.

"It wasn't Jiho oppa's fault that I got kicked out of T-ARA.It's just that Eunjung unnie likes Jiho oppa but he's my boyfriend.So,let's just say she got mad and threatened to kick me out if I don't break up with Jiho oppa but I didn't want to.The End."She explained and let out a bitter laugh."Can't believe I told you guys this."

"It's about time you leave that group.Those T-ARA member are nothing but s.You don't belong with that kind people."GD told her.She just ignored him.

'So,he knows her but he never told me about her,bad brother.'I thought.

"So did their turf got snatched away because of this?T.O.P thinks his sister's boyfriend made her cry, he got angry,so you guys agreed to snatch it away?"I asked and T.O.P nodded sheepishly.

When the girl heard my voice,she turned her head towards my direction."You are...?"She asked me politely.

"Oh I'm no one,just here for some fun.You can me Black Swan or Swan by short."I held out my hand for her to shake.

She took it and told me her name.

"I'm Choi Hwayoung,you can call me Hwayoung."I nodded my head.

Hwayoung then went to GD and asked him to give back her boyfriend's turf.He nodded since it was a misunderstanding after all. "Thank you,oppa."

"And you Mister T.O.P,you better apologize to Jiho oppa or I won't talk to you anymore."

"What?"T.O.P refused.She gave him a stern glare."Ugh,fine!"He stomped towards the leader who was sitting on the couch."I'm sorry for what I did."He apologized with a poker face.

"It's okay,it was partly my fault too."

"Be more sincere!Geez,you should be lucky oppa forgave you."She nagged at T.O.P.

"Okay,since there's nothing to do here,I'll be taking my leave.Ciao!And for that Taeil guy,tell him I'm sorry,not!"I giggled and left with my bike.

 *GD's P.O.V*

'Whoah,who is that girl?Coming and leaving so freely?But she seems familiar,she says ciao like how ------ always do,where have I seen that hoodie?Oh well,who cares.'I thought.

"Oppas,we'll leaving me now."Hwayoung waved and left with Zico.I smiled at her but my smile froze at the mess in the club,who's going to clean these up?

"Guys,don't even dare to leave here before cleaning."I warned them and pulled Seungri's and Daesung's shirt before they could even sneak out.Taeyang snickered while they groaned.

"Can't we do it tomorrow?We're not even going to open the club till Friday."Seungri pleaded.

"If we don't do it by today,I'm sure we won't clean it till Friday."I reminded him.He groaned again.

"But I'm tired from the fighting earlier.I'm hungry too."He whined.

"Say,about the fight,don't you think it's a bit weird for them to gather so many people in such a short time?"Taeyang voiced out his thoughts.

"You're right,it's a bit weird.Unless somebody is helping them with a bad motive?"I nodded.

"What about I ask my sister about it if she knows anything about it?"T.O.P suggested.

"Okay.Let's start cleaning and if we manage to clean it up before dinner time,you guys can eat at my house with my sister."I told them.

"Really?Finally we're going to your new house!"Seungri cheered.

"I don't mind getting free food."T.O.P said.The rest also nodded.

"What about your sister?"I asked him.

"Nah,I think she rather eat with her boyfriend."He sulked while I chuckled.

"Guys,faster clean up, I want to eat!"Seungri ushered us to get moving while he's cleaning up the broken glasses on the floor.

"You guys start first.I'm calling my sister about you guys coming later."I said and took out my phone.After a few rings,she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey,oppa here."

"Yes?What do you want?"

"Are you cooking dinner yet?"

"Not yet.Why?"

"Nothing.Just telling you my gang members are coming for dinner tonight.So cook more."

"Okay.Is your fight over yet?"

"Yeah.It's just a big misunderstanding because of T.O.P."

"Oh......"

"Hey,since your friends are coming later can I ask Infinite to come?I just met them today."

"If you want but can you manage it.That's a lot of people."

"It's okay,there's time.But I don't have their number,do you have it?"

"Yea,I'll message you the leader's number."

"Thanks.Bye GD."

"Call me oppa!"

"Whatever.Bye." She laughed and hung off.

I shook my head with a smile on my face.Scrolling through my contacts,I found the one Bunny needs.

'Small Eyes Sunggyu' 

Message sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I'm back!Do you like it?