Infinite

Meet The Tough Girl

"Oh I see.... WAIT!GANGSTER?!"You were nodding your head and shouted until you realized he said 'GANGSTER'. Jongie was shocked of your sudden outburst. 'Jongie?Gangster?Oh my god!The quote people said is so true,Don't judge a book by it's cover. Can't believed someone so cute like Jongie would be a gangster.' You shooked your head and sighed.

"Eh?Kate,are you okay?You don't wanna be my friend because I'm a gangster?"Jongie was getting sad thinking you don't like him.

"No no no,it's not that,it's just that I'm shocked that how can someone so friendly like you be a gangster,"You immediately shook your hands aggressively in front of you seeing Jongie eyes are getting wet."And it's not I'm scared of gangster .You already said that these guys are gangsters right?I'm not even scared standing so close to them."You added.

You slung your shoulder around him and went away with him to buy food while waving your hand to GD,"Since you guys knew each other,I suppose I see you later and nice to meet you Big Bang. Remember my ice cream,GD!"You were going to line up and buy food until Jongie dragged you towards the table next to GD's gang."Eh?I wanna buy food!I'm hungry!Jong-----""

You promised me to meet my hyungs,so let's go!"Jongie cut you off and when you were about to protest,he pushed you to sit on the chair where pairs of eyes staring intently at you.

"Whatcha looking at,get your eyes off me!"You snapped at them.

"Calm down,Kate. These are my hyungs,Sunggyu,Hoya,Woohyun,L,Dongwoo and Sungyeol!"Jongie chirped cheerfully. The boys just stared at you for awhile before turning their heads back,looking uninterested,except for the guy called Sunggyu. 'Rude.' was the only thing that came into your mind.

"Yah,do you really think I wanna meet you guys?I sat here because I promised Jongie earlier!"You yelled not so loud. After you finished,only the guy sitting on the opposite right respond by staring at you and smiled.

'Interesting girl. 'Sunggyu thought."Sorry about that. Just we are gangsters,we tend to be rude sometimes."Sunggyu said,smiling apologetically.

"Apology accepted." You nodded your head."So Sunggyu,do you mind telling me that guy's real name,and ask the others to give me some respect even though I'm the smallest?"You pointed at the guy playing with his phone.

"Guys,pay attention. About L,his real name is M-----"Sunggyu was about finished his sentence when the L guy cut him off,"I don't simply give people my real name" and gave you a death stare.

"Cheh,I can just ask your friends. So guys,his name?"They shooked their head because L was giving the 'don't-you-dare-tell-her-if-not-you're-dead' look."Fine,I'll just ask someone else." You shrugged your shoulders and ran to Seungri. "Hey,Seungri,can you tell me that L guy's real name?" You asked quietly since the others on the table are busy chatting and eating.

"Eh?L,ahh,his name is...is...is...Myung...soo,yeap,Myungsoo!Why did you ask?"

"Nothing,just asking." You gave him a wide grin then skipped back to Jongie happily.

"I'm back~~" You sang cheerfully. "So,now I know you guys,I will repeat all of your names to make sure it's correct." You said and continued"Jongie,Sunggyu,Hoya,Woohyun," You paused and smirked before saying"Myungsoo," His jaw dropped."Dongwoo and Sungyeol." You finished.