First Day Of High School Part 2

Meet The Tough Girl

"Ah,apa!Kate!"Jongie whined.

"Sorry Jongie!"You pat his head and ran out of the class.

"Yah!Kate wait for me!"Jongie shouted but you were already at your locker taking out your Maths book.A few minutes after you reached the class and sat down then only Jongie came in panting.

"You bad girl! I shall punish you"Then Jongie started tickled your waist making you giggling of the tickliness.

"Stop,Jongie I'm sorry!"You put your hands in front of you and begged him. 

"Fine I'll let you go only if you agree to eat with me and my hyungs later during break,okay?"

"Fine!"You agreed.

"Pinky promise?"He extended his pinky for you to lace together.

"Pinky promise."You ruffled his hair.

"Aish,my hair!"Jongie pouted and comb his hair with his finger.

Then a guy teacher came in the class."Annyonghaseyo,I'll be your Maths teacher this year.Call me Mr.Kim."Mr.Kim said and smiled.His smile made some girls in the class squealed.

"OMG!He's so handsome!"A girl squealed.

"Agree!"The other girls said,nodding their head.

'What's wrong with them? Squealing?Weirdos.'You thought getting a bit irritated.

"Hey,are you okay Kate?"Jongie asked,noticing your face expression changed.

"Just the girls are annoying."You replied. After the classes finished,the bell rang indicating it's lunch time.

"FINALLY!"You and Jongie threw both of your arms up shouting.Then you both stared at each other then burst out laughing. —————————————————————————————————— Sorry if it's short! And I haven't said before,this is my first fic. :)