Big Bang

Meet The Tough Girl

 "Guys,introduce yourself."GD clapped his hands and said.

"T.O.P here."The guy with mint hair said.

"Daesung."The guy who has blonde hair said.

"Taeyang."The guy with a mohawk hair said.

"Hi! Seungri here!"The guy with few piercings on his ears said cheerfully.

"And I,G-Dragon the leader,"GD bowed at you and continued"And together we are Big Bang!"GD announced with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"I suppose you're the maknae?"You pointed at Seungri and asked.

"Bingo!I'm the maknae of Big Bang."Seungri said and smiled widely at you.

"And you are?"TOP asked you.

"Oh,how rude of me! Let me introduce my self,I,Kate,am the younger sister of G-Dragon."You did a curtsy before GD pulled you to his side. GD put your face next to his and asked s.

"Don't we look alike?"Big Bang except GD looked from GD to you,you to GD a few times.

"Oh! I think I saw some resemblance.Those eyes!"said Seungri.The others nodded their head in agreement.

'Wait,I think someone is missing.'You thought.'Who is it?With whom did I came to the cafeteria?Think,Kate!Think!'You were thinking while frowning."Ah!Got it!Jongie!"You exclaimed out loud and accidentally knocked GD head with your fist.

"Oww!"GD exclaimed.

You quickly looked around the cafeteria and spotted Jongie standing near the table awkwardly looking at his feet.You immediately went to him and grabbed his arm."Oops,Jongie I'm so sorry I forgot you!Forgive me?"You gave him your hard-to-resist puppy eyes.

He blinked for a few times before nodding his head slowly."Now come here!"You dragged him to Big Bang."Oh!Annyeong,sunbae-nim."Jongie bowed 90 degrees when he met Big Bang.You were a bit confused when he bowed to them. "Eh?Jongie why are you bowing?"You asked.

"'Cause they are the sunbae."He answered.

"I thought students don't bow to older students that low?"You asked again.

"Aaah...I didn't bow to them as a student,I bowed to them as a junior gangster."He replied. —————————————————————————————————— Hi guys! Sorry for my late update! I'll edit it during weekend :)