The Little Fight Between Siblings (Pls re-read this chapter,made some changes)

Meet The Tough Girl

You both linked arms and casually walked to the cafeteria.When you reached there,you noticed a familiar person.'Ah,GD! There he is,he's so dead now'You thought with a smirk on your face. GD was sitting on a table in the middle of the cafeteria with four guys,you assumed is his gang.

'Something's weird'You thought,seeing that no one is sitting on both sides of the table next to GD and his gang's table.You were power walking quietly,not wanting GD to know you're here.When you were behind him,you hit his head hard,using taekwondo.GD's head hit the table hard,making a BAM sound.

The crowd in the cafeteria gasped.Jongie and GD's gang looked at you as if you're crazy.

"What tha hell! Girl,what's your f***ing problem!"The guy with mint hair shouted at you.You just stood there with a smirk on your face not even a slightest bit scared of that guy.Suddenly,the whole cafeteria is in dead silence.

"Aaah!"GD groaned."Who the f*** freaking dare to hit me!"He roared.

GD stood up and turned around."I swear I'll kick his ....Oh!Bunny,oppa miss you!"He stopped mid-sentence,his expression changed from furious to a little kid that just got a new toy.

Then,he hugged you tightly.The cafeteria was filled with murmurs and whispers.

"Who is she?How dare she hit GD!"

"Is she GD's girlfriend?"

"Yah!GD...I...can't...breath..."You choked.

"No,I'm not gonna let you go!"He whined."Are...you...sure?"You said.

"Yes!"GD answered.

'You want this yourself,not my fault.'You thought.Then,you flipped him over and sit at the seat that GD sat earlier.The whole cafeteria laid their eyes on you,watching every movement of yours. —————————————————————————————————— Please re-read this chapter,thanks.Made some changes :) And thanks for the subscription <3