First Day of High School

Meet The Tough Girl

"Yah! Get up -----! " GD shouted at you. "Mwoya! GD! I want to sleep more." You get up and rubbed your eyes then fall back down,covered the blanket over your head.

"You don't wanna get up,fine! Be late for your first day of school!" He growled and left your room. 'School?What date is today?' You quickly sat up and checked your phone.

"HOLY S***!" You quickly hopped out of your bed,went inside the bathroom,did your usual routine and tied your hair into a normal ponytail.

After wearing your uniform,you rushed down but your brother had left without you! 'That GD! Yikes! School starts at 7:30 and now it's 7:18!' You grabbed a piece of toast on the way to the door, wore your sneakers and got out of the house with your skateboard. You were skating fast hoping not to be late.When you reach the school,luckily its only 7:25.'Thank god I'm not late,phew' You get down of your skateboard then stepped on the back of the skateboard to make it jump and caught it in time.

'Better find the board before the bell rings' You searched around the school for the billboard and you finally found it. You looked for your name and what class you are in.'-----,-----,ah,found it!So it's 1-C.'

You were looking around for your class,with your bag sling around your shoulder.'1-A...1-B...1-C!Found it!'You went inside and found a empty seat at the front of the class.

After the bell rang,a female teacher came in."Annyonghaseyo,I'll be your homeroom teacher this year,please call me Ms.Park," "Now I want everyone to stand up and introduce yourself one by one,starting from the girl behind."

"Annyonghaseyo,Park Ji Eun imnida."The girl behind said,her hair was a bit curly.

Then,the door opened and Ms.Park said something in front but you didn't notice because you were too concentrated in the introductions. Suddenly,the chair next to you moved,making you turned your head towards your left.

It was a boy with girly face and he was kinda cute.The boy turned his head around and caught you staring at him.

You leaned closer towards him and whispered,"Why are you sitting next to me,I thought this seat was empty?"

"You didn't heard the door open just now?I just came in and Ms.Park asked me to sit next to you."

"Ah,I see.My name is -----,nice to meet you."You nodded and did a little wave to him.

He smiled and said"Annyeong,I'm Lee Sung Jong."Then it was your turn to introduce yourself.

You stood up and faced the whole class"Annyonghaseyo,----- imnida."

Then it was Sung Jong turn"Annyonghaseyo,Lee Sung Jong imnida"

"I heard he's Infinite's maknae!"Someone whispered.

"Jeongmal!He's kinda cute."Some girl squealed.

"Yeah! I know!"Some girl giggled.

Next,the teacher gave out everyone's schedule according to the names.When you were checking your schedule,Sung Jong lean over to compare his schedule with yours."-----sshi,we have all classes together!"

"Jjinja,cool!By the way,just call me Kate,kay?And can I call you Jongie,even though you are older than me?"

"Err,okay?Why are you so sure you are younger than me?"Jongie asked,confused.

"Oh,'cause my birthday is on 31st of December,so I'm surely the youngest."You answered,grinning.

He chuckled"Sure Kate!"

"Everyone listen,I'll be giving your lockers number and pin now,so when you heard your name come out and take your paper."Ms.Park announced.Your locker number was 465,while Jongie was 467,one locker apart from yours.

When Ms.Park finished,the bell rang signaling it was time for Maths.'Yea!Maths,my favorite!'You thought,getting excited.

"What class is it now?Maths?Aww my worst subject."Jongie pouted.

"Don't worry,I'll help you."You giggled seeing how cute he was and pinched his cheeks. —————————————————————————————————— First of all,I want to thank everyone for reading! And because I'm using iPod I can't space it, so I'm very sorry!