Ditched again!

Meet The Tough Girl

After a long day classes of you giving the teachers a 'what-dafuq-are-you-talking-about' face due to not talking in korean for such a long time and your korean is getting rusty,you had a hard time understanding what did the teachers said in class.'Dammit!When is the bell gonna ring?!'You thought,glaring at the clock.

"Brring!Brring!"The damn bell finally rang and you can finally break free from hell.You immediately shoved your stuff inside your beg,grabbed your skateboard under your desk and dashed out of the class after the teacher dismissed the class.

"Hey,Kate,wanna hang out..."Jongie asked but when he turned his head to find you,you were gone.'Eh?Where's Kate?She left me?Meanie.'Jongie thought and pouted.And here comes girls fangirling at him.He was about to cover his ears to block the noise when he saw you running back to class,he immediately brighten up.

"Hey,I'm sorry I forgot you.I have something to do later,see you tomorrow!"You apologized before dashing out again to GD's class.You were running,afraid that GD will run away,forgetting about your ice-cream.That's when it hit you,you don't even know his class.'Oh well,I might as well wait for him outside.'You thought and shrugged.

You wait for GD at the school gates while holding your skateboard.'Aish!What's he doing,slowpoke!I want my ice-cream now!'You stomped your feet on the ground making other people throwing weird stares at you.'That's it,I'm finding him now and I'm gonna make my ice-cream double!'You called him with your hand phone.

'Dudu...dudu...'

"Yobeoseyo?"GD answered.

"Yah!Where are you?"

"Me?I'm in an ice-cream parlor."

"Mwoh?!You left first and you never tell me?"

"Err?Yes?"

"What kind of brother are you,ditching me again?!"

That's when you realize you were frowning,you quickly put your hand on your forehead,smoothing the frown.When you're done,you're not mad anymore.

"Nevermind.Just tell me which shop are you in."

"Heaven ice-cream parlor,you're not mad right?"

"You will face your punishment at home,bye."

You hung up on him.

'Wait!I forgot to ask him where is that place!I'm so stupid!'You smacked your forehead.

After a few minutes of thinking,you decided to walk down the street first before asking for directions.

While you were walking,you saw a park nearby and decided to ask the people there.That's when you saw a couple sitting there and you went in front of them and asked before checking they are not in a mid of kissing or something.

"Excuse me?"You approached them politely.You thought the girl will turn around and reply with a friendly smile but you were wrong.Instead of smiling,she gave you an evil glare which freak you out a little.

"What?!Can't you see I'm busy with my oppa here?Get lost and stop bothering us!"She spat out.

"Hey,hey,calm down,Min Ah.Sorry about her attitude,she's a bit grumpy today.And can we help you with anything?"The guy gave you an opologetic smile.

"Um,I'm just wanted to ask where is Heaven Ice-Cream Parlor.It's okay if you don't know."You gave him a small smile.

"Aah,I know that place,you just have to walk straight and turn left then you'll see it."He answered.

"Aah,kumawo!Annyeong!"You waved to him and bid goodbye not before looking at the girl who glared at you earlier and still glaring at you.

'What's wrong with that girl?I kinda pity her boyfriend.'You thought.

After walking for 5 minutes you finally reached there.And there he was sitting on a seat playing games on his phone.

"Yah!Ice-cream!"You said to him.He finally looked up from his phone,quickly giving you the 'don't-be-mad-please' face.

"One chocolate,one mango,one Oreo and one strawberry and don't even think that I'll forgive you that fast,you'll still face your punishment later."You told him what you wanted and he gave you a pout before he went to order his and your ice-cream.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————— Hey ,thanks for continuing reading and not giving up on this story! It's been a more than a month since I last updated right? And I bet you guys are cursing me everytime you check and there's no update,well enjoy! It might be a bit short but is it longer than last time? You can tell me if you want longer chapters I'll try my best and don't take a month to update one chapter!