By Myself...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

I finally arrived here in Japan. I wanted to get rid of all the stress, but I can't stand not thinking about the two. It breaks my heart that I didn't tell them. The CEO did and now hearing from Woohyun, makes me want to cry. I got settled in my hotel room. They gave me the penthouse suite which, I don't really need since I'm new to Woollim. I took out my laptop and turned it on. Woohyun was tweeting that he's furious yet sad that I didn't tell him anything. He noticed that I was online due to me tweeting. A few minutes later, we were webcamming. 

"Minyoung, why didn't you tell me?" asked Woohyun.

"Mianhae Woohyun oppa," I apologized.

"Why? Minyoung," Woohyun questioned.

"I didn't have the time to tell you," I lied.

"Don't tell me that Minyoung." His voice started to get higher. "Did you tell L before me?"

"Woohyun, I didn't. I just didn't have the time," I explained.

"Yah! Don't lie to me!" 

"Fine! I told Dongwoo and Sungjong!" I yelled. 

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Woohyun yelled.

"You know what! Maybe we should just break up then," I yelled back.

His eyes grew big and my eyes are full of tears. I covered my mouth and looked down. I took a few glances and saw Woohyun in tears. "Maybe we should."

Tears rolled down both of our faces. "I guess so," I said. 

"Let's just pretend that we don't know each other," said Woohyun.

I nodded. "Okay..."

We both ended the chat and headed to bed. I pulled the covers up to my chest and stared at the ceiling. My eyes are just full of tears.  I placed my hand on my chest and I felt my heart pounding. What did I do? The guy who cared for me and loved me, is gone. And then there's L, who he knew me for a long time. I'm so stupid. I feel so dumb, really dumb. I shut my eyes and try to go to sleep. 

 

--

 

I felt my bed go down a bit. Someone took my blanket away from me. It was my manager and my stylists. My manager got mad at me. I had puffy eyes. I cried myself asleep. Great. Just when I have a photoshoot. 

 

-- Back in Korea --

 

Woohyun woke up and headed to the bathroom. His eyes were red and puffy. L came in the bathroom to brush his teeth when he noticed Woohyun, washing his face.

"What happened to you?" asked L

"Why would you care?" said Woohyun in an annoyed tone.

"Yah. Its not like I'm going to steal your girlfriend, okay?" yelled L.

"She's not my girlfriend," said Woohyun. "We broke up last night."

 

--------

Sorry for the short chapter. ^ ^"  Had a lot of things on my mind. I'm trying to come up with something that can make some of my readers cry. Cause, I kinda cried when I wrote this~! ; u ; I'll write longer ones soon! Fighting~!