Complicated...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

Its been days that I haven't talked to L. I'm just happy that he gave Woohyun and I our 'alone time'. When L approaches me, Woohyun would go in front of me and starts a small little conversation and takes me away. That day that L told me I was his childhood friend, that memory still hits me from time to time. Woohyun and I had our  first date at a Korean grill house along with Hoya and Dongwoo. They wanted to tag along so, I let them. We had a bit of time here and there, but most of the time Woohyun would worry a lot. I told him not to worry and I'll be fine. He sometimes think that I am in depression, I would deny it.  I can't forget those days that Woohyun and L would fight. Sometimes, they would fight at night. I can hear them yelling and screaming. One day, I found some cuts and bruises on both of their faces. In the inside, I would be very angry. On the outside, I was sad and a bit mad. They wouldn't apologize to each other, just avoided each other. 

I met up with Sungjong and Dongwoo for some advice.

"You okay Noona?" asked Sungjong.

"Aigoo~ I don't know," I replied. "Those two just don't want to get along."

"Minyoung, you're just stressing out," said Dongwoo. "Maybe you need a vacation!"

"YAH! She just can't leave!" yelled Sungjong.

"Well, I am going to Japan for a week," I said. "Well, just for photoshoots"

"Oh, when are you leaving?" asked Sungjong.

"Tomorrow morning."

"YAHH! You didn't tell us?" yelled Dongwoo.

"I didn't want to tell anyone," I said. "Please don't tell anyone."

"Don't worry Noona, Dongwoo and I won't say anything!" smiled Sungjong.

"Yah. Don't call me Noona~!" I laughed.

"Is it okay if we can see you off?" asked Dongwoo.

"Sure. As long as no one sees you."

 

-- 

 

Today is the day that I'm finally going to Japan for my big one week photoshoot. Dongwoo and Sungjong were in the van waiting for me. I put my luggages in the trunk and headed to the airport. 

We finally arrived at the airport. My manager took my bags and headed first. All my fans were there to wish me luck in Japan. Sungjong and Dongwoo acted like my body guards but eventually, my fans recognized them. I reached the gate and I had to say good bye to the two.

"Have a safe trip there Minyoung," said Dongwoo. 

"Ne~ Please take care," said Sungjong. 

"Thank you. Please take care of everyone else." I said placing a kiss on both of their cheeks. They waved good bye. 

--

I boarded the plane and headed to the first class seats. My manager sits across from me and my stylists sits on the other side. I look out the window  and saw the plane moving. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I received a text message from Dongwoo:

DW: Minyoung, the CEO told Woohyun that you were heading to Japan.

MY: -replies- I'm sorry....