It's just me and him...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

It  was late in the after noon that today is the day that I finally got my first interview. Not to mention that L starred in my MV and he has to do the interview with me. We woke up before everyone else. Our stylist took us to a salon and got us ready there. I didn't talk much to him, but I know he wanted some questions answered. Our stylist took us to our changing rooms and got us settled in our clothes. We walked out the room at the same time and made eye to eye contact. He wore a simple black suit completed with a small golden infinity pin. I wore a short sleeve floral blouse, a pale green skirt, and dark brown boots to match the spring time. L took a good look of me from head to toe. All I did was spin around just for him to see much better. L walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He whispered: 

     "See me later on after the interview."

I was clearly shocked by the way he said that. I have a date planned out today with Woohyun. L looked straight into my eyes and planted a soft kiss on my lips. 

We headed on stage and took our seats. The stage director placed small microphones on our shirts. The cameramen got their stations ready. We got the finishing touches on our make-up and the show was about to begin. The host came and she got herself ready. 

The stage manager did a countdown, "We are live in 5,4,3,2..."

      "Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to 'Being with the Stars!' I am your host, Yoorae, and I have some lovely guests today. Meet Woollim's newest member, Jang Minyoung! Also, here in the studio who starred in her music video, Infinite's lovely visual, L!!"

      "Pleasure to be here!" I bowed.

      "Pleasure to be hee too!" said L

      "So L, you were here a couple of years ago when you debuted," said Yoorae. "How do you feel now that you have a new member in Woollim?:

      "I feel very happy to have her as a co-worker here," said L

Yoorae laughed, "Co-worker you say? Haha! You two look very lovely today."

      "Thank you!" I smiled. "I am very pleased that Woollim had the time to train me and end up like this." The interview lasted a few minutes until the serious questions came up. 

      "So Minyoung, I heard that you have some type of relationship towards L, can you tell us about it?" asked Yoorae.

      "Well, L and I are good friends when I first started training under Woollim. We mainly practiced together because our manager said that we worked best with each other," I said.

       "L, what is your response?"

       "I agree that we do work together as one," said L. "We were very friendly towards each other and I hope that she does well in the upcoming challenges she needs to face." He turned to me and smiled, "I'll be there when you are in need. Fighting!"

       "That's what I call teamwork!" said Yoorae. "So tell me, are you two in some kind of relationship as in dating?"

       "Well, we are--"

       "Yes," L said as he cut me off. "We are together."

       "Oh really?" said Yoorae making her pen tap on her lips. "There you have it folks! our very first Visual couples!  Well, that's all we have today! Toon in next time as we talk to more stars! Also, please support Jang Minyoung on her debut album! Annyeong!"

The show was done and we headed out backstage. Yoorae congratulated me on my debut and also that lie of a relationship. Our managers said that we had a bit of free time to spare. L took my wrist and headed out the building. I don't know where he was taking me but, he wouldn't answer to any of my questions. All of a sudden, he took me to a place where it became all dark. I couldn't tell where we were at. All I heard was him punching in a code and finally we were in a room that somewhat smelled just like their dorm. He one of the lamps and there we were, in Infinite's dorm. No one was home, neither was Woohyun. I checked my phone several times and I got no messages. L dragged me into his room and locked it.

         "You are going no where near Woohyun."