Its you..

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

"Oh, Minyoung!" said L. "I want to show you to my friends. There is one who really wants to see you again!"

"Again?" I questioned him. 

L dragged me back to his company. "Ne!" he said. "He's been visiting you along with me."

L's been acting a been strange. Not like in my dream...Is he the same kid that I met long time ago or the one in my dream?

"I think you might like him!" said L with a big smile on his face. He opened the door to the studio room and we found all of them sitting down and just talking and laughing. "Sorry for being late," said L. "I went to visit my friend who just woke up from a coma." I walked up in front of L and everyone just came up to hug me. Everyone except Woohyun. Sungjong took the photo album from L and did double takes just to see if it was actually me.

"Oh my!" said Sungjong in surprise. "It is you! Look at you! You've gotten more beautiful!" I smiled and thanked everyone for praying for me. L wanted to take everyone out for lunch to celebrate. I told that I'll meet the rest down there later so that I can have a little chat with Woohyun. Everyone except Woohyun and I, went back to their dorm to shower and get ready. The door closes behind me and now Woohyun and I are alone in the room. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. My head was resting on the crook of his neck.

"Its you..." I whispered

He noddded. "It's me." 

I pulled away, "You must be Woohyun, right?"

He nodded, "You did you--

"Myungsoo...I mean, L, mianhae. I'm not too familiar calling him L," I smiled. "Well, just like people who you know, get surgeries and they are recovering.... Hard to explain."

"Oh, I get it. You heard his conversation while you were in a coma."

"Ne~ Anyways, he told me a lot about you. I even had several dreams about you and L oppa. Once I woke up, there were presents all over my desk and pictures," I said. "He even sang to me and made me listen to the songs you all made. My favorite was 'Time'!"

"Oh really?" he said. "That song was made by me."

"Really?! You have such a lovely yet talented voice!" I commented. "I heard that you also came to my house with L along with the other members?"

"Thank you, oh and yes," he said. "Ever since we were trainees, he would be in the corner all depressed and some days he would cry."

I looked at him. "Woohyun-ah," I asked.

"Yes?"

"Does Myungsoo like me? As in like like?"

"He was talking about you during practices. He said that you were more like a sister to him," Woohyun explained.

"Oh."

"Why'd you ask?" he said. "You like him?"

"Ani~!" I said. "I was just wondering."

"He kept saying that he misses his sister who is in a deep sleep. He was talking about you," Woohyun said. The door suddenly opened and L came in the room. 

"Woohyun's telling the truth," said L. "Minyoung, I love you like a sister. Not saying that you're not my my type of girl, but I think it was time for me to let you go and find someone who can take care of you. So, I introduced Woohyun to you when you were still in the coma. He's very fond of you. So, I hope you two will get along well." L smiled at the both of us. I looked at Woohyun and I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. 

I mumbled. "Is that true Woohyun?"

He brushed his hand through my hair, "Yes."

"See Minyoung," said L. "He cares about you a lot. Even though you two barely know each other, he cares about you."

"Myungsoo-ah, do you remember that day of that accident?" I asked. "Before we headed to school."

"When we were playing tag?"

"Ne~" I said. We sat down on the floor to talk about it more. "I remember that day when that boy came up to me and kissed me. I couldn't get that out of my mind. I wanted to find out who that was."

"Kekeke~ I remember that," laughed L.

"Boy?" asked Woohyun. "You had your first kiss?"

"Well. I can't say that was my first because I wasn't in love."

"Can you explain how he looks like?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, he was wearing a light blue shirt with gray shorts. His hair was black and it looked soft and has soft brown eyes."

"Were you wearing a light yellow spring dress with ribbons holding your pigtails?" asked Woohyun.

"Ne~! How did you know?" I asked

"Because, I was that boy."

 

------

Sorry that the story is short. School is now interupting my story-writing time. ; _ ; Mianhae!