My first day with our first kiss...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

The nice warm sunlight that beams out the window, beating on my milky white skin. Just like any other day, I head downstairs to start my day with some dance practice and vocal lessons. I got selected to be a part of Woollim Entertainment. They told me that they really like the way I sing and all, but I really didn't know I would get chosen. My name is Jang Minyoung. I am 19 years old going on 20. I've been singing and dancing for the past 10 years of my life, so I only need about a year or two as a trainee. Of course I know the groups and solos here in the company. 

I was in the dance studio practicing what looks like my debut. Then, I can hear a bunch of people right outside the door. The last thing to do is panic, but I didn't. I simply calmed myself down and continued with my practice. Just then when I was about to do my solo, the door swung open and I fell down, face first. Great, a nosebleed and a cracked lip. I can feel the blood going out my mouth and down my throat. My manager came up to me and yelled:

                "What the heck was that?"

I looked up at him and said, "What's what? They did it." I pointed to the people who did it. Well what do you know, it's Infinite. "They did this to me."

The leader of Infinite, Kim Sunggyu, gave his apology including everyone else. "We are truly sorry for what we did. We didn't know you were practicing in here." The rest of them bowed. The maknae, Lee Sungjong, signaled one of the members to take me to the medical room. Out of the 7, Nam Woohyun, decided to take me there. 

He bent down, telling me to jump on his back. I held on and we left the scene. 

                 "Are you okay?" he asks

My chin was resting on his shoulder and I simply nodded. 

                 "We are really really sorry for what happened," he added. He can feel my blood seeping through his t-shirt. He held tightly on my legs as he dashes to the medical room. 

We finally arrived and the nurses takes me in and examines me. Woohyun doesn't leave my side. I can tell that he is really sorry for what Infinite did to me. My debut is til next week. Hopefully, I can recover fast. 

The nurses comes back with the results, "No major injuries. Your nose is just bruised."

                  "Thank you," I said. She walked away while Woohyun received some gauze pads, water, antibacterial medicine , and a small towel. He dipped the towel in water and patted it on my face. I jerked several times and then it kind of felt relaxing. He then wiped my nose. I grabbed the sides of the bed. The pain in my nose was just unbearable. Woohyun placed his hand on the back of my neck to hold me still. 

                  "Hold still!" he said. "I know it hurts, but you need to stop moving."

I closed eyes and went with it. Then, he placed the towel on my lips and revealing two cracks. I cried in pain. He noticed the tears forming and wiped it away. I opened my eyes and our eyes met. Then the unthinkable happened. Our lips met. Soft and warm. Did he mind me having blood on my lips? Doesn't seem like it. He pulled back slowly and the blood off his lips. What just happened? I know I met him and the group a few months ago. Why? Why me?