Betrayal...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

Its morning already. I got up from L's bed and found a long white blouse. I put on my undergarments and buttoned on the blouse. I walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom. My face was all messy from last night. 

    "What did I just do," I said to myself. Then, someone was knocking at the door. I quickly washed my face and opened the door. It was Woohyun.

    "I figured you were here," he said. His voice wasn't normal. "Where were you last night? I've waited all night waiting for you."

    "Woohyun, I can explain," I said.

    "Explain what?" yelled Woohyun. "That you slept with L and had with him? Explain that." He walked back to his room and slammed the door behind him.

How did he find out? I thought. I went back to L's room to get my clothes and my phone. I checked it and found a lot of missed calls and text messages. I read and listened to all of it. L woke up. I walked up to him and slapped his face. I walked out the dorm and into mine. My manager was wondering where I was, but I didn't answer. I ran a hot bath and slipped in the tub washing away everything that happened to me last night. I added this type of oil that washes away dirt. Then, my manager knocks on the door.

     "YAH! Hurry up! You have a photoshoot today!"

     "Alright! Sheesh!" I yelled back. I got out the tub and wiped myself down. My stylists were already in my dorm preparing my make-up, hair, and clothes. 

 

--

 

I finally arrived at the photoshoot sight. There I saw the one person who will hate me forever, Nam Woohyun. My manager forced me to walk and which I had to. I bowed at him but he showed no emotions whatsoever. We had an hour before the photoshoot starts, so I grabbed Woohyun's arm away from everyone else. 

      "What do you want now, huh cheater?" he asks. 

      "Please, I need to talk to you," I pleaded. "Jaebal..."

      "Fine, five minutes," he said.

I took in a deep breath and started to confess. "The reason why I didn't show up and why I slept with L was because he wanted me. He kept me away from you. That's why he kissed me onstage."

       "Doesn't explain a lot you know," Woohyun said shaking his head.

       "I'm not even done, babo," I said. "L said that him and I were childhood friends. He told me that I got my memories erased and he wanted to bring them back by have with me, which I refused. Instead he prevented me from seeing you."

Woohyun shook his head in anger and ran away, "That BASTARD!" I couldn't catch up to him. 

 

--

 

Woohyun ran back to the company's building and barged into Infinite's dorm.  He found L watching TV in the living room. Woohyun grabbed L's shirt and pinned him against the wall. 

        "IS THAT TRUE KIM MYUNGSOO!?" yelled Woohyun.

        "True about what Nam Woohyun," teased L.

        "Don't play stupid with me L, I know what you did to her," Woohyun yelled.

        "Good boy. You found out that I did that to her?" laughed L. "Why would she deserve you? Tell me, why would she want a guy who pins her best friend like this?"

        "YAH! DON'T MESS WITH MY HEAD L! TELL ME THE TRUTH!" 

I barged in the dorm and found the two fighting. I ran in front of Woohyun. 

        "STOP! Please stop," I cried. "Please don't hurt each other!"

        "Or what?" asked L.

        "I'm going to quit this company and I am never, NEVER going to see both of you," I said. 

Woohyun lets go of L and looks into my eyes. "Please, don't. As long as L keeps his hands off of you."

I look at L. "Please L. You can't treat me like a little kid anymore."  I placed my hand on his cheek and placed a kiss on it. Woohyun intertwined his hands in mine and walks me out of the dorm. 

         "I am giving you one last chance, got that?" he said.

I looked down and I was about to tear. "Yes..."