The unexpected...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

L kept me away from Woohyun for days. Today is finally the day of Infinite's concert. Manager oppa told me that I am debuting on their concert and he will be airing my MV. I'm not really excited though. All I wanted is to tell Woohyun good luck and all, but L is keeping me away from him. It's not like I develop feelings for him... 

We all spent hours on our make-up and hair. Woohyun kept looking at me, but I just avoided his eyes. I still don't get it. Why me though? The manager brought Infinite and I together and we prayed. The guys were getting their microphones ready. I looked out  and saw my Umma and my little brother, Jungmo. They were sitting in the V.I.P seatings. I turned around and saw Woohyun looking at me. He's staring at me. Oh no. Walk away. I thought. I looked right behind me and saw that he wasn't there. Where did he go?

             "Hey there, beautiful."

Oh no. "Umm... hi."

             "Good luck out there," he said. 

             "Oh.. thank you," I bowed. "You too."

Woohyun walked in closer to me, held me tight, and gave me a passionate kiss. My eyes grew wide. I don't know how to respond to this. His lips are very warm and plump. All I can do is close my eyes and enjoy it. On the other hand, L was watching us. The anger in his eyes. I can feel his cold stare watching me. I started to shiver. Woohyun pulled back. 

             "You okay?" he asks.

             "Uh.. ya. I'm fine!" I managed to pull up a smile. 

Woohyun gives me a wink and walked away getting ready for the concert to start. L walks up to me and turns me around sharply. 

             "I specifically told you not to see or be near him." yelled L.

             "Mianhae," I said.

L let's me go and walks toward the stage. The crowd is roaring like crazy. L looks different when he's on stage. They start off with their first performance. I stood there and watch. Song after song, they just perfected it. Now, it's me and L to go out there and sing that song we practiced all night and day. Infinite called me out on stage and I proceed. I bowed and smile. They left me with L. The song started to flow throughout the stadium. Ballad and mellow. L's voice and mine are harmonizing together. The song talked about how two couples can't be separated from each other no matter what obstacles lie ahead of them. 

L and I was getting into the music that we actually had an eye to eye contact. Those cold eyes are not cold. There are now calm and happy. He walked towards me and held my hand. All I did in response was to go with it. Finally, the end of the song. He looked straight in my eyes and leaned forward. The crowd went wild. He kissed me, pulled back, and said the last word of the song:

               "Saranghae."

We were still in front of the audience and I managed to pull a smile. We bowed and walked off the stage. We headed back stage and Woohyun grabbed L and pinned him against the wall. 

              "Why did you do that?" yelled Woohyun.

              "Do what?" L yelled back.

              "So that's why you kept her all by yourself HUH?" Woohyun yelled as L tried to fight back.

              "And why would you want to do with her? HUH? Flirting to all the girls you see. She doesn't care about you. I wanted her to be safe with me. You simply use girls just to get another one jealous huh? Heh. Getting her to like you. Look at what you're doing to me. Attacking me in front of her. Shame on you," said L giving Woohyun a smirk. Woohyun lets go of L and walks away. I looked at L and chased after Woohyun. I managed to grab his wrist and pulled him close to me. He had tears in his eyes. I wiped it off his face.

               "I'm really not like that, Minyoung. That was way before I debuted," said Woohyun. "I just wanted you to--"

I kissed him. Not letting him speak. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I already knew what he was going to say. I just wanted you to like me. Like me. Like, like like. As in, would you be my girlfriend? I thought. Ya, I would probably figure that out. The kiss was long a passionate. I slowly pulled back. 

                "Like me?" I finished his sentence. He nodded.

                "Yeah. I've been wanting to say that for a long time," he said. "We've talked before when you got picked in the auditions. It was like, love at first sight. But, I really didn't know if you wanted to like me back."

I remembered the first day I started training. Woohyun was the first one who came up to me and talk to me. After that, I forgot who he was due to Infinite's busy schedule. Now, I know. I nodded, "I remember that day. Thank you."

He looked at me and smiled. Would you...be my girlfriend?"

Then I noticed that the door was slightly opened and I feel L's cold eyes staring me down.