Just a dream...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

"L!" I screamed covering my and Woohyun's bodies. "What are you doing here?"

He gave out a small chuckle and a smirk. "I just wanted to crash you and Namstar's fun." He leaned against the wall with his arms folded. "The question is, what is he doing here?"

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, KIM MYUNGSOO," Woohyun yelled. 

"And why is that?" L said as he picked up my bra that was lying on top of a lamp shade and twirling it in his finger. "Minyoung, I didn't know you can be so naughty."

"THAT'S IT!" Woohyun yelled as he puts on his boxers and pants. He ran towards L and punched him right in the face. I sat there watching them. Tears rolled down my face as I watched the two fight like to the death. I finally lost it. 

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" I yelled. "IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO KEEP FIGHTING LIKE THIS, THEN MAYBE BOTH OF YOU DON'T DESEVRE ME OR NOTHING AT ALL!" My head started to ache. The two stood there in blood and bruises. "Maybe you don't need me at all. I don't know why you guys are fighting for me. It is useless." My voice got lower and slower everytime I talked. Then, everything turned black. 

 

------

I woke up to the sound of my scream. I sat up in my bed which was now covered in sweat. My mother and a little boy were in my room, sitting on my bed with some water and medicine. 

"You alright, Minyoung?" asked my Umma.

I stared at her and then looked at the clock on my wall. "How long was I asleep?"

"You don't remember?" she said. 

"Remember what?" I asked.

"You got into a coma ever since you got hit by a truck in your school bus," she explained. "You were only 11 years old."

"How old am I now?" I asked.

"You are now 19 years old going on 20," she said. "And this is your brother. His name is Jungmo. He is five years old."

I took a good look at Jungmo and smiled. "He really looks a lot like Appa." I opened my arms as I waited from him to give me a hug. "Hi Jungmo. I'm your sister who's been out for a long time." He smiled and gave me a big hug. 

"Oh, Minyoung," said my Appa who was coming up the stairs. "You have a visitor. He goes by the name, Kim Myungsoo?"

His name somewhat rung a bell in my head so I said, "Oh, okay." He comes up the stairs into my room with a bouquet of flowers. 

"Annyeong Haseyo, Minyoung," he said as he gave the flowers to me. My umma and Jungmo went back to the living room. 

"Annyeong Haseyo. How do you know me?" I asked.

"I am your childhood best friend back in the days," he said as he took out a small book. He showed me some pictures of me and him as kids in a playground. I took a good look at the picture and back to him. Now, I remember. 

---

I got myself all cleaned up. He told me he goes by the name of L because he is in this group called, Infinite. L waited downstairs for me. He said that he was going to show me around Seoul just to refresh my memory. We went to several stores that we used to go to. L even showed me a music store that sold his group's album. 

"Cover your eyes!" he said. I did as he said. "Here." He held out a small bag and inside was the album, Paradise. "Happy almost birthday, Minyoung," he said as he kissed my cheek. "This is our newest album. Just released last night."

I smiled. So everything that happened, was just a dream.. now.. it is reality...