His hatred and our love...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

I couldn't tell if Woohyun was joking or not. On the other hand, L. I know he'll prevent me from Woohyun. We can't waste time any longer about this. I really don't know what to do. Woohyun waited for my response, I looked at him and shook my head.

        "Not right now," I said, "Ask me later? After the concert?"

        "Oh, okay," Woohyun said as he intertwines his hand and mines. We walked out the room and headed out onstage. They were done showing my debut MV. The crowd wanted me to perform it, so I did. Infinite joined in as well. L hooks his arms on mine and walks me around the stage. There was a fan who wanted our picture, so we took her phone. Woohyun saw what L and I were doing so, he joined in the picture. I returned the phone back to the fan and bowed to her. 

--

The concert felt short but it was about two hours long. We thanked the fans for coming to the concert as well as my debut. Today seemed interesting. The guys went in their van as I rode in a different van.  I touched my lips as if Woohyun is pressing his lips against mine. I can still feel it. Despite having a kiss from L. So many emotions, so hard not to think about it. I finally arrive at my dorm. Infinite already arrived here before me. I opened my door and found a small basket full of nice treats and a bouquet of flowers. There was a note that came along with it:

Hey there~! Meet me at the park once you find this~! I'll be waiting ^ ^ - WH.

I smiled as I went out my dorm and locked it. I walked pass their dorm really quietly to prevent L from hearing or seeing me. Eventually, he came out the room. 

           "Ah, Minyoung! What brings you out here late at night?" questioned L.

           "Oh, I was going to get my stuff in the van," I lied. "I forgot it there!"

           "Okay," said L. "Please come back.
I nodded and walked out the company's building and found Woohyun sitting by himself on the bench. I surprised him by covering his eyes with my hands. "Guess who?"

           He smiled, "My girlfriend?"

           "Aniyo~!" I laughed as I uncovered his eyes.

           "Keke~ See! It is my girlfriend," he teased. "Glad that you came!"

I blushed hard, "Thank you for giving me that present."

           "It was for congratulating  you on your debut."

I bowed, "Thank you so much."

           "You don't need to bow! I'm not that old!" he laughed. 

I hugged him really tightly not wanting to let him go. Did I really developed feelings for him? I can see that he really cares about me. What to do?

 

-Meanwhile in Infinite's dorm-

            "L hyung?" asked Sungjong. "Why are you looking out the balcony?"

            "Nothing."

            "Sungjonggie, let's not bother L right now," said Hoya. 

L stood out on the balcony out his room, staring at me. He was wearing a black tank top with gray sweat pants. The air was really cold, but he didn't really mind the cold. "Why Minyoung? Why?" L said. No one heard what he said. "Why would you fall in love with him? Don't you remember me?" L started to grow hate towards Woohyun. L shook his head and walked out the balcony into his room. He shut the doors and went to bed. He whispers, "Minyoung, please don't fall for him. I haven't told you how I feel about you. I knew you the longest and I developed true feelings for you. That kiss we had on stage, I meant it. Please, I love you." L cried a bit, thinking about the day he met me. And now that I've spent a bit more time with Woohyun, L began hating on him. 

Woohyun and I played several games out in the cold night. Mainly hide-and-seek. He won, of course! Finally, confession time. Woohyun and I sat on the grass face to face. He played with my curls that was resting over my shoulder. 

             "Minyoung, I really like you a lot," said Woohyun looking deeply into my eyes. "Will you... be my girlfriend?"

My face turned red as usual. I never got that saying before from any guy. I only know Woohyun for months and now he's asking me to be his girlfriend. In response, I leaned in again making him fall back. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I was on top of him. He rolled over, making him on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Woohyun pulled back slowly and laid right next to me. 

              "So, is that a yes?" he smiled.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes." He moved in closer to me and rested his forehead on mine. I gave Woohyun a peck on the lips. He smiled. I can feel L's cold stare again. I shivered as I cuddled next to Woohyun. 

              "That bastard... How dare you take my childhood friend away from me."