Long lost love...

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

 

My mouth shot wide open. I heard L laughing at me. 
 
“You never knew it was him?” L laughed.
 
I playfully slapped his arm. “Yah! I was gone!”
 
L sat down and pulled out the photo album that he had earlier. Woohyun and I sat down. L flipped through the pages and came upon a picture with him and Woohyun. “See,” L pointed out. “That’s me and Woohyun. We were good friends back then. That day was the first day he met you.”
 
I rested my head on Woohyun’s shoulder. My eyes started to get watery.
 
“You okay?” Woohyun asked.
 
“I feel so stupid,” I replied. “If I didn’t refuse on riding with L to school, I would have known you a bit more.”
 
“I don’t know how to respond to that, Minyoung,” said L. “What’s more important is that we all know that you’re up from your coma. Everything will be fine. Right now is a perfect time to get to know him more. The rest and I are heading out to lunch. You two can join us.”
 
“It’s alright,” I said. “We’ll be in here for a couple of minutes.”
 
“Okay,” said L. “Please take care of her, Woohyun.” Woohyun smiled and nodded. L walked up to me and handed me some money. “Here, just in case you two go out and eat.” He smiled and walked out the door. Woohyun and I laid down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. I crawled to him and placed my head and my hand on his chest. He hugged me tightly in his arms. I looked at him.
 
“Now I remember you,” I said. 
 
“How?” he laughed.
 
I picked up one finger and tapped his nose.
 
“Oh really?” he laughed again.
 
“Ne~!” I smiled. “How did you remember me?”
 
He placed his hand on my cheek. Then, he touched my lips with his thumb. “I remember you from the kiss I gave you.”
I smiled and slowly brought myself up and I looked at him. He still had his hand on my cheek. I gently placed my forehead on his, inches away from his lips. I slowly placed my lips on his. Now, I remember that day. He didn’t pull away. It was long and passionate. Those nightmares I had, left my mind. Now, I don’t have two guys fighting for me. L, who is a childhood friend who is a brother to me and now, Woohyun, who is a long lost lover to me. I pulled away and stared deeply in his eyes.
 
“Minyoung, I know this is kind of early but, I love you,” Woohyun said.
 
I put my forehead back on his. “I love you too.”
 
----
 
Woohyun called L saying that we were coming over to join them. We both finally made it to the restaurant. They were all happy to see me. Woohyun and I sat down next to each other. I excused myself to head to the restroom. Sungjong followed me. 
 
“We all missed you!” said Sungjong. “Even though we don’t know each other, but we really missed you.”
 
“Aww! I missed you all too!” I smiled.
 
“We have something for you,” Sungjong said. “Come.” He dragged me back to the table. There, I saw my family and of course, Infinite. Woohyun was standing and holding out a bright red rose. 
 
“I vow that I will take care of you until the day I die,” he said. “Will you be my girlfriend?”
 
My eyes got watery. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. “Yes.”
 
Everyone picked up their glasses. “To Minyoung who finally woke up from her eight year coma,” said Sunggyu. “And to the new couple.”
 
L smiled at me and hugged me. “I will be by your side if anything.”
 
I nodded. “Thank you. Thank you very much L oppa. “
 
“You’re welcome,” said L. “Now, go and be with your boyfriend.”
 
I sat back down with everyone.  Being back was something I can never forget. Making more memories with the people who worried and cared for me. I’m happy, very happy.
 
 
---- A year later ----
 
I finally auditioned for Woollim Entertainment. Sungyeol suggested me to go up for it because L got me into singing. I debuted on stage with them on their concert. Woohyun and I finally had our first date on our second month. I've gotten closer with Infinite and so as my little brother, Jungmo. My father approved of Woohyun and me. He proposed to me on our seventh month and of course, I said yes. We are having our wedding in a few weeks. We spent our busy schedules together now that I'm a singer and model for WoollimEnt. My family supports me in everyway even Infinite. Specially L. I haven't seen my family in a long time, but I do make time to visit them. This is not a dream. This is reality. 
 
 
 
----
Thank you for reading this story! I hope you (readers) all enjoyed it! I really appreciate for the support! ^ u ^ This marks the end of "I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops"~!