Why me...?

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

When he pulled back slowly releasing the kiss, I stared deeply in his eyes. The way he looked at me was as someone from a romantic TV show. I looked down , blushing like a rose. Then he spoke.

            "Sorry about that," he apologized.

I said nothing in return. I was still in shock on how he made that move. We hardly even know each other, well... for a couple of months, but it doesn't mean that we really know each other. Why would he fall for me? I'm just another trainee who just wanted to fulfil her dreams and all. Woohyun takes a step back. 

            "I am really sorry. Really really sorry," he apologized again.

Then finally, I spoke, "Why me?" He looked at me like I was a total idiot.

            "What do you mean?"

            "You kissed me. Why though?"

            "I really don't know," he said. "I just wanted to."

I carefully looked into his eyes. It seemed like something was bothering him. I managed to look away before he does something else. He stands there as I got of the bed. I thanked him and walked away. What was he thinking? Why would he do such a thing to me? Kissed me...he kissed me. Oh boy...

I headed back to the studio and foung Infinite practicing for a big concert. Kim Myungsoo, also know as L and the visual, looked at me like as if he doesn't like me. He gave me a cold stare as I passed by him and sat in a comfy chair near the wall. Lee Sungjong, the maknae, saw what L was doing and immediately nudge him on the arm.

              "L Hyung, you should give her a break," said Sungjong. "We should really treat her like family."

L gave Sungjong a cold stare as well, "Well, I don't like her. I don't want anyone dating her."

              "Why would you say that?"

              "Ever since she came to this company, Woohyun became head over heels for her," said L 

              "Hyung, Woohyun hyung just has feelings for her. You can't stop him," convinced Sungjong.

              "You don't get it. If those two go out, Us as in Infinite, will have a big drama about Woohyun and her," pointed out L 

              "You do know that she'll be performing with us on stage, right?"

L's eyes just got bigger. He stomped out the studio and slammed the door behind him. I heard what L and Sungjong were talking about. L hates me. I know. But why? Its been about three months that I've been with Infinite. What did I ever do to L? I don't get it. 

The manager came in the studio room and dismisses us except for me and L. He told us that we have a duet in the concert. Then again, he gives me another cold stare.

               "I don't want you around Woohyun or ANY of us. You got that?" said L

My eyes got bigger and my mouth was wide open. We got to business as we started off singing. I kept my head down. Then, Woohyun came by to drop off some food for me and L. L ran to him, grabbed the bag, and shooed Woohyun off. I was about to head out the door to catch him, but L stopped me. 

               "I said, you are not allowed to be around him. Got that?" L said in a furious tone.

I looked at the door expecting for Woohyun to come back, he didn't. I looked at L and gave him a nod.