제발 돌아와요

"I'll Wait For You Until Time Stops."

The rest of Infinite found Woohyun in his room all day, out on the balcony. Sungjong and Dongwoo would go out the building and shout out his name, but he wouldn't respond or yet move. Sunggyu called their manager. As soon as their manager came, he busted through Woohyun's door and dragged him out. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" asked their manager

Woohyun didn't say anything but stare at the ground. L picked him up and pinned him on the wall.

"YAH! SPEAK!" L yelled. Sungyeol and Hoya separated L and Woohyun.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY BESTFRIEND'S HEART LIKE THAT. NAM WOOHYUN!" yelled L. Everyone's eyes were wide open. Tears were forming in Woohyun's eyes. 

"You broke up with her?" asked Sunggyu. Woohyun did not answer.

"YAH!" yelled L "I TOLD YOU YOU WEREN'T MEANT FOR HER! YOU COWARD!"

"YAH! I DIDN'T BREAK UP WITH HER!" Woohyun yelled in defense. "YOU HAD WITH HER!" The dorm became silent. All eyes were on L. The manager got very angry with L.

"You WHAT?" said the manager. "Why would you?"

"Because, I loved her in the start, way before this coward," pointed out L "She was my bestfriend a long time ago. Now it's my turn to take her back."

"Hyung," said Sungjong. "I don't think that's a great idea."

"And why is that?" 

"Because, she just had a break-up," said Hoya. "She's probably going through it too, like Woohyun. Also, don't call him a coward. He had the guts to go up to her and at least get to know her a bit. And what did you do? You went too far. Too far L."

"He has a point L," said Sunggyu. "Maybe you should just forget her. It is Woohyun and Minyoung's problem now. You can't just take her when she just went through something that is bad. Please L, Just forget it."

L face was from mad to sad. He left the dorm and headed to the park. Meanwhile, Sungyeol and Dongwoo picked up Woohyun and headed to his room. Woohyun scrambled through his closet and found his backpack. He packed several clothes and money. 

"Woohyun, where are you going?" asked Dongwoo.

"Japan"

 

--

 

Woohyun left for Japan without telling the rest. He only told Dongwoo and Sungyeol who was also there who witnessed it. He finally arrived at Japan. He already got some information down on where Minyoung's staying. 

 

--

 

He stood there, in front of my door. I was getting ready for a photoshoot and then, I heard a knock on my door. Without looking throught the peephole, I opened the door. There he was, Woohyun, with tears in his eyes. I lunged forward, embracing him in my arms. My head was in the crook of his neck. 

"Woohyun," I whispered. "Mianhae."

"Mianhae, Minyoung." he whispered back.

I pulled back. "Why are you here?"

Instead of answering my questioned, he pulled me into a kiss. His hand on my cheek and my arms wrapped around his neck. The kiss was long and passionate. His warm lips, oh how I miss him. 

My manager found us and had to break the kiss. 

"Ah, Woohyun. What brings you here?"

"Oh. I just wanted to visit."

"Well, you are in time!" my manager said. "Our Japanese male model was supposed to be here an hour ago, but we recieved a message saying that he can't make it. Would you like to fill in?"

"If it's okay with you, then yes."

I smiled.

 

-- Back in Korea --

 

"I will get her back...somehow...."

 

 

----

More and more cliffhangers ^ ^" Mianhae~ The title of this chapter is, Please come back. ^ ^ Dashi Dorawa Dorawa! Keke~