Love Is Coming

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Oh, Love is Coming, my heart knows. The wind is blowing and it sings with me. Oh, Love is Coming, my heart knows. My precious, one and only angel."-MBLAQ "Love Is Coming"


I woke up the next day and no sun is peeking out of my window. Great. Another rainy day. I am never a big fan of rain since you get soaked very easily. I wish I can just sleep and forget about going to school. Apparantly you don't ALWAYS get what you wanted, being a billionaire's daughter. I still have to go to school just like everyone else. Huh. Being a billionaire's daughter actually for this time. That's a change. I rolled my eyes at my silly thoughts and got up unwillingly.

I got into the limo and close my eyes. Why do I feel so drosy today? I am probably just tired right? Without further thoughts I immediately fell asleep.

"Heaven," a voiced called. I want the voice to stop calling my name and just let me sleep.

"Heaven!" The voice called again, this time much louder. I moaned.

"Heaven!!!!" The voice kept calling. Someone shook me and I opened my eyes.

"Huh?....." I said.

"Heaven, let's go now," Daehyun said, his hands on my shoulder.

"Just let me sleep," I mumbled. I have a a very bad case of headache right now and I wish he would just leave me alone. Ha. Yeah right. He would never leave me "alone", because he would not be doing his job right.

"Are you okay?" He asked. No, of course I am not okay, but I don't want him to know that.

"Uh...... Yeah," I mumbled.

"You don't look okay," Daehyun marked. I sighed.

"I am," I said and got out the car. The cold wind just made my headache a lot worse. I wobbled a little bit and Daehyun balanced me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, don't worry, I am fine," I said weakly and walked with him.

Surprisingly I made it through the morning, even though my head hurts so much like it has been hit with hammer. The wind is freezing and the rain soaked through my uniform. It was the afternoon and the rain did not stop and got worse instead. I am shivering non stop and I could not take it anymore, I decided to leave school and go home and rest. I searched through my pocket frantically for my phone, but I can't find it. I probably left it on the limo. I sighed. This is the worse time to loose my phone. So I went and look for Daehyun. As I walked a problem popped out. Daehyun is in the other building, and to get there I'll have to go outside and walk in the rain since Daehyun has the umbrella. My uniform is still soaked from the rain and my headache just got a lot worse because of the rain. I have to admit that I am not the most healthiest person I would know. I hardly exercises since I fear of those scary injuries that could happen to me and I get sick very easily since I was little. But no matter what I still have to go find Daehyun, so without further thoughts I went outside without an umbrella. I got soaked immediately when I walked out, and the distance is quite long so I had to run. But rain is getting into my eyes so I couldn't see where I was going. I feel like I was in a maze with a blindfold on, never going to be able to find the exit. I started sneezing like crazy, my body continued to shiver, and my headache is really bad now. I feel so lightheaded and I didn't even bothered to balance myself. I was about to collapse until someone catches me. I expected to hear Daehyun's voice, instead I heard a different one.

"Hey!! Are you okay?" The deep voice roared. I kind of recognize this voice........

"Uh......." I mumbled. Who's voice did that belong to?

"Are you okay?" The deep voice repeated. I said nothing. Trying to concentrate on who's voice did that belong to.

"Heaven!!!!" The deep voice continued. So this deep voice person knows me......... But do I know him? I no longer feel rain splattering on my face but I can still hear the rain and feel the wind. I managed to open my eyes.

"Bang Yongguk?" I whispered and my brows furrowed. What is he doing here? I managed to regain my balance.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a soft and worried tone that I have never heard him in.

"Y-Yeah......" I stuttered. I am too weak to fight him off.

"What are you doing in the rain?" He asked.

"I-I......." I trailed off. My head hurts too much and I winced.

"Are you hurt?" He asked again.

"My head......" I trailed off and sneezed. Yongguk strugged off his jacket and put it on me.

"What happened to your head?" He asked.

"It hurts," I said.

"Did you hit it somewhere?" He continued to ask.

"No, I just have a bad headache," I answered.

"What are you doing in the rain?" He asked.

"I-I was...... going to find Daehyun...... because....." I shivered as I talked.

"Because?......" He asked.

"B-because...... I don't...... f-feel well....." I answered.

"Are you sick?" He asked me and I didn't answer. He touched my forehead gently.

"You are burning up," He marked.

"But I f-feel cold......" I said and continued to sneez. Then he did something I didn't expect. He hugged me close to him with his arm and the other arm holding the umbrella.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked. I do feel warmer now but I didn't answer. He use his fingers to brush off the hair in my face. My face is now hot, maybe because of the fever I am having right now or my face is against his warm body, or maybe I am blushing. Or maybe all of them. He brought me back to the building that I came from and we sat there. I rest my head against his chest and closed my eyes. My headache is a lot better now and I feel I can rest safely with him. Then a thought struck me.

"Why....... are you being so nice to me?..." I look up to him and asked. He looked at me and didn't answer.

"It is something I should do, I wasn't going to let you just faint in the rain," He answered after a while.

"But......." I started.

"But what?" He asked softly.

"But I was so straight forward and rude to you even though you apologized," I whispered.

"You being rude? I was the rude one," he answered.

"Why are you nice to me? Why would you bother to apologize to me or even help me?" I asked again.

"Does your head still hurts?" He asked without answering my question. I nodded.

"It still hurts?" He said and I nodded again and sneezed. He hugged me closer to him and put his hand over my forehead for a while, then he gently my cheek.

"You are still burning up," He marked and I sighed.

"I better text Daehyun to take you home," He said after a while.

"Thanks......" I mumbled.

"No problem," He said shortly, his arm still around me.

"Here's your jacket, sorry for troubling you," I strugged off his jacket and handed to him.

"You sure you don't need it?" He questioned.

"I'll be fine, thanks," I said and turned to leave. His hand suddenly tightened around my arm.

"Heaven," He said and I turned around.

"Yeah?" I said weakly.

"You....... wanted to know why I am so nice to you, right?" He asked hesitately. I nodded. His hand slowly pulled me closer to him.

"It is because......." He trailed off.

"Because of what?" I asked. His warm hands wrapped around my cold icy fingers. He leaned closer to my face.

"Because....... I like you......" He whispered at my ear. I looked at him with a puzzelled expression. Bang Yongguk, the rude and judgmental guy that is probably the guy I hate the most in this world, my one and only enemy, had apologized to me, saved me from the rain, and now confessed that he likes me? How is that possible? Just weeks ago I bravely stand up to this tough and bad boy-like guy who doesn't care about how other people feels, and now his hands are wrapped around mine, and confessed his love for me. I don't know how to react besides staring at him with widen eyes. He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't find any words to say to him, I don't know what I should say.

"Heaven!" I heard Daehyun's voice.

"Daehyun, she's here," Yongguk called to him. Daehyun turned around and walk towards us.

"Thanks hyung," Daehyun said and looked at me.

"I called you but you didn't answer," Daehyun said to me.

"I left my phone in the limo," I said.

"And why are you soaked?" He asked.

"I don't feel really well so I wanted to go home, but I don't want you to worry so I wanted to tell you," I mumbled. He touched my forehead and my face.

"Pabo," He said and put his jacket on me. I gave him a shy smile.

"Mianhae," I said. He gave me a sigh.

"Let's go home now before your fever get worse," He said. I nodded and we walked, but I continued to look at Yongguk. Yongguk give me a warming smile.

"Is something wrong?" Daehyun asked.

"Nothing......." I mumbled. He put his arm around me to make sure I am warm enough. What happened today was completely unexpected, and what should I do? The limo came and without further thoughts I put my head on Daehyun's shoulder and his arm still around me and fell asleep.


Annyeong!! I can't thank you guys enough for subscribing and continued to support my fanfic! Thank you all~ I really appreciate the comments~ Please continue to leave more comments!! This chapter is a bit more cheesy but I hope you all enjoy it!! Find out what happen next with Yongguk and Heaven in the next chapter coming soon! XD