Say Yes

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Can you feel my heart? Can you read my mind? I already confessed to you with my eyes. I will open my long closed heart for ten seconds so don't hesitate and just say yes."-Girls' Generation "Say Yes"


I sat there, thinking. I seriously don't know what is happening right now. Do I like him? Sigh. It is useless to ask myself since I don't even know the answer. I got so frusturated at myself since I can't even answer such a simple answer. Then I just zoned out since I am tired of asking myself for answers that I don't even have.

"Yah! Heaven! Heaven? Heaven!! HEAVEN!!!!!!!" A voice yelled. I am too lazy to respond to the voice.

"HEAVEN!!!" I feel someone shaking me and yelling at me.

"Eh?" I said.

"Oh good, you are okay," Daehyun sighed.

"Huh? Why?" I asked, confused.

"I have been calling you and waving my hand in front of your eyes but you never responded," he explained.

"Mianhae," I apologized.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing, just thinking," I responded.

"About?" Daehyun asked curiously and sat next to me.

"Errrrr........ Food?" I lied and he chuckled.

"You are the worst liar ever," Daehyun marked with a smile.

"I am not!" I said.

"Yes you are, see? Now you are lying," he said.

"Am not!" I yelled and blushed.

"Still lying," he said.

"You are enjoying this huh?" I asked.

"Of course, it is always fun to see you panicking and don't know what to do," Daehyun said and grinned.

"Glad that I made your day," I said sarcastically and he smiled.

"So what were you thinking deeply about?" He asked curiously.

"Why should I tell you?" I snapped.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"Because you are mean," I said.

"I didn't mean it, but it is just fun to play around with you," Daehyun said.

"Ah, so I am just a toy for you to play?" I questioned.

"Would I save and take care of a toy?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You would, if you really like that toy, plus you are paid to take care of me, so you have to do it," I marked.

"I don't care about the money," he said.

"Liar," I said.

"You call me a liar? You lie so much more than I do, and your lies are not even that good," Daehyun teased.

"What do you want anyways?" I asked, annoyed.

"I want to know why you lie so badly," he asked. I am already annoyed with myself and I really don't feel like putting up with Daehyun. I stood up and ready to walk away.

"Heaven, wait," Daehyun said and grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worried.

"Nothing," I said and looked away, he pulled me closer to him.

"It's no use for you to lie to me now, so you might as well just tell me," He said. I didn't respond.

"I am sorry for teasing you, can you forgive me?" Daehyun asked.

"It's not that," I said.

"Then what?" He asked and put his hand on my cheek with a worried expression. His touch took me by surprise.

"I am just frustated with myself," I sighed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't know the answer to an important question," I said and he chuckled.

"You are upset because you can't answer a question?" Daehyun said amusingly. I sighed and ready to walk away, but he grabbed my hand again and pulled me closer to him.

"Sorry, force of habit," he apologized and I rolled my eyes.

"You can't go one day without teasing me?" I asked miserably.

"Sorry, I can't," he apologized again.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because you look cute whenever you are panicking and blushing," he said.

"That's a lie, very obvious," I pointed it out and he laughed.

"I tease you and you call me mean, now I give you a compliment you call that a lie, who knows what's next? A nice greeting becomes swear words?" Daehyun questioned.

"Sorry, I am just really out of it today, I shouldn't even be mad at you," I apologized.

"It's okay, as long you are fine I feel relieved," he sighed. I smiled weakly.

"So are you hungry?" He asked.

"No," I lied but then my stomach growled. I clenched my teeth, today is not my day at all.

"Told you are a bad liar," Daehyun said. I sighed.

"You said my aegyo is really bad, and now you critize my lying skill?" I said and pouted.

"I guess you are not meant to be good at doing aegyo and lying," he marked.

"Speak for yourself, your aegyo is a thousand times worse than mine," I pointed out and he laughed.

"At least I am better than you in lying," he said proudly.

"That is not something that you should be bragging about," I marked.

"True, but at least I can get away with things more often," he said.

"Anyways, I should get something for you to eat," Daehyun said and told me to wait for him outside the store. He came back with some food and my mood immediately got better, I guess eating does make some problems go away.

"Woah, you are going to choke, slow down," he said when I stuff the bread into my mouth.

"Huh?" I mumbled, my mouth filled with food.

"Do you always stuff food in your mouth?" he questioned. I nodded.

"Why?" He asked. I chewed and swallowed.

"What's wrong with stuffing my mouth filled with food?" I asked.

"It is not good to stuff everything in there all at the same time," He said.

"Why not? I am going to finish the bread anyways so why eat so little one at a time when you can stuff everything down?" I questioned and he laughed.

"Interesting theory you have," Daehyun marked and I smiled and we went home together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and do not have the will to get up yet. So I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Nothing comes to mind besides Yongguk. Am I starting to fall for him? I definitely feel different about Yongguk now in a good way. But......... do I like him? My feelings for Yongguk is so mixed up. I sighed and closed my eyes, I wish I can just talk to someone that can help me. Obviously I can't talk to Daehyun about it since he doesn't know, and Yongguk........ of course not, since I want to know how I feel about him. Then a face popped into my mind as I tried to find a person to talk to..........

"Hey," I said and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh hi," Himchan said.

"Can we talk?" I managed to ask since another huge group of girls are around Himchan.

"Hang on a sec, wait out there, I will come later," Himchan said quietly and I left. He seems like a famous idol that always have fans following around them and never be able to go out as normal people. I walked around, looking at the ground as I waited for Himchan. Sigh. When I don't need him or expect him he shows up, saying that he knows everything and now when I need to talk to him, he told me that I had to wait for him. I looked at the ground and kicked the pebbles around on the ground with my foot, not noticing what I was doing. Then I accidently walked into somebody without realizing.

"Oh sorry," I said, I looked up and found Youngjae there.

"Hey Heaven," Youngjae said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to find Himchan hyung, what are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I........" I trailed off. What is he going to think about me coming to find Himchan?

"Just walking around?" Youngjae finished the sentence for me. Phew, I was glad that he answered it for me, because as Daehyun said, I at lying and more importantly, I got nothing to cover my meeting with Himchan.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Did you see Himchan hyung anywhere?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I saw him there with a bunch of girls," I said.

"Uhh......." Youngjae shuddered.

"You don't like those girls?" I asked.

"No way, sure, they are pretty. But they are super annoying though, I can't even talk to Himchannie hyung without getting squished," Youngjae complained.

"Doesn't that happen with Yongguk too?" I asked.

"Yeah, but Yongguk hyung is strict when it comes to us members. He doesn't want any girls following him so we can talk to him comfortably," Youngjae explained.

"Oh....... But Himchan doesnt?" I asked.

"Nope, he enjoys the attention, plus, he is really good looking and thinks that everyone should have to know that," Youngjae said.

"Arrogant much?" I scoffed.

"He is actually a great guy, even though he does care about his looks a lot and his ideas are usually not that great, it is usually me or Yongguk hyung who came up with ideas," Youngjae said.

"I wonder how Yongguk and Himchan became friends," I questioned.

"Yeah, they seems so different right?" Youngjae said.

"Totally," I agreed.

"Yongguk hyung told me to tell Himchan that he is looking for him," Youngjae remembered.

"Why don't Yongguk just text or call him?" I asked.

"Been there, done that, Himchannie hyung doesn't answer his phone, or I should say hardly," Youngjae sighed.

"I can deliver the message for you, since you hate those girls so much," I offered.

"Really?" Youngjae's face lit up. Wow. He must really hate those girls, well, so do I. But I have to talk to Himchan.

"Yeah, I mean, I am a girl too, so I guess I can talk to more easily if I pretend I am one of his fangirls," I said.

"Okay then, thanks, and good luck," Youngjae said. Oh yes, I will need all the luck I can get.

"No problem," I said and he left. After another half of hour waiting, Himchan finally came.

"Wow, look who's here," I said sarcastically. Himchan's brows furrowed in confusion.

"Ouch, why the sarcastic comment?" Himchan said hurtfully.

"Oh, I don't know, I have been waiting here about 2 hours, not that I have been counting. If I have been counting, it would probably be 5 hours," I said furiously.

"You are the one that wants to talk to me, so you have to wait," he said.

"Poor Youngjae," I said.

"Huh?" He said.

"He came to deliver a message for you, but you are never available to talk to him, they are your members for God's sake," I scoffed.

"Oh......." Himchan said, feeling guilty.

"And you! You have the time to follow me and Yongguk but you don't have the time to talk to me for like at least 10 minutes?" I continued.

"Sorry....." Himchan said and sulks.

"So what is it that you have to talk to me about?" He asked.

"You said Yongguk still likes me?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Himchan asked.

"But then you said it would better for us to stay as friends for now?" I said.

"Well, if he really likes you, he would probably tell you how he feels, but since you rejected him once already, he is worried that you might reject him again," he explained.

"And it would ruin our friendship," I finished.

"Exactly," he said.

"But....... what if, I said I like him too?" I asked.

"Of course he will be thrilled," he said then suddenly froze there.

"Omo......... You like Yongguk?" Himchan slowly turned to me.

"No!" I yelled.

"Liar, I can tell you are lying this instant," Himchan said.

"Daehyun was right," I sighed. Daehyun's right. I at lying so much.

"What?" Himchan questioned.

"Ahem, nothing," I cleared my throat.

"Aigoo, you like Yongguk hyung!!" He said happily, completely excited. One second ago he was just sulking and now he is completely excited.

"No!" I said.

"Don't worry, I won't tell, even though it would be the best for Yonggukie to know, he will be so happy!" Himchan said happily. I slapped his arm.

"Snap out of it! It's not going to happen!" I screamed.

"Awww, why not?" He questioned, completely said and disappointed now.

"Because I don't even know how I feel about him," I admitted.

"Okay, so do you like him now?" Himchan turned serious.

"I guess, a little bit," I said.

"So you like him?" He continued.

"Not completely," I said.

"Then you hate him?" He questioned.

"Nope," I denied.

"So you want to just be friends with him?" Himchan asked.

"I guess," I said unsurely.

"You can't decide whether you like him or just want to stay as friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess that's it," I said.

"Ah, I see," Himchan murmured.

"Well, maybe as time pass you might be abe to figure out if you like him or not," Himchan suggested.

"Maybe," I said.

"I wonder what Daehyun's reaction be," Himchan wondered. Daehyun. What will he think? Is he going to be happy? Or he thinks it is a bad idea? But Yongguk is his hyung, so he must be happy right? Ahhh...... What am I thinking? I don't even know if I like Yongguk or not, why am I thinking so much?

"Oh, Youngjae wants to tell you that Yongguk is looking for you," I reminded him.

"Ah really?" He gasped.

"Yeah, so you better get going," I said.

"Okay, And......" He trailed off.

"What?" I asked.

"If you have any more questions about Yongguk, you can come and ask me," Himchan said.

"Thanks," I thanked him and he left. I sighed and sat down. What am I going to do? I think I am falling for Yongguk by the minute, but once in a while Daehyun would popped into my head. Then the person that I have been thinking about is walking towards me, when I hoped that he is not coming in my direction.

"Hi Heaven," Yongguk greeted me.

"Uh..... H-Hi," I stuttered. What's wrong with me? Why am I stuttering? Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"N-Nothing is wrong," I stuttered. Ah, I just want to slap myself right now. Act natural Heaven!!! Why can't I act natural? And why do I feel so nervous and now my face is red.

"Are you sick?" He asked.

"No......" I trailed off.

"You don't seems so well, do you want to go to the infirmary?" He asked.

"N-No, it's not necessary," I said reluctantly.

"Your face is red now," Yongguk marked.

"It's just the temperature, it's hot," I said. Sure, it is the temperature.

"Okay," he said with a smile. I managed to smile back at him. While we were walking, we usually chat, but today I can't answer questions properly.

"So how's your day?" He asked.

"Uh..... you know...... it's fine," I finished off lamely.

"Alright," he said. We continue to chat as we walked. But I started to talk less and less and get more and more nerious vy the minute. I stutttered a lot and tripped or run into people.

"Heaven, are you sure you are okay?" Yongguk stopped and asked.

"Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I said, I can feel myself sweating a lot.

"Because you are acting....... differently today," he said.

"N-No.......Uh.... I'll see you......Ahem...... tomorrow?" I said and ran off. I. Hate. Myself. I just want to cry right now, why am I acting like this? Now Yongguk is probably thinking that I am weird. Wait...... since when I care what Yongguk thinks of me so much? Aish I really don't want to think about this right now. I just want to cry right now because what I have done was so embarrassing. Then I finally sighed in relieve when I see the person that I really need right now. I ran towards him.

"Daehyun!!" I called and hugged him, burying my face in his shirt.

"Woah, what happened?" Daehyun said, completely shocked. I didn't respond.

"Heaven, what happened?" He asked me. Why is he asking me this? I don't even know, I just know that I am going crazy. I have never been like this, stuttering and tripping and running into people all at the same time. I am also extremely nervous, so nervous that I feel I am going to faint anytime soon. I might be the cool and "pretty" billionaire's daughter in people's mind, but this is my embarrassing side. I have never fell in love before, and I have never experienced it before. And I have never done so many embarrassing things all at the same time in front the guy that I could possibly like. And now I am going crazy.

"Heaven, talk to me," Daehyun said and tried to lift my head up. I didn't move but continued to bury my face.

"NOOOOOO," I screamed and my grip around him did not loosen.

"Heaven, can you please tell me?" Daehyun asked. I shook my head.

"Please?" He asked again.

"Daehyun........ Please don't force me to tell you........" I begged.

"Okay," He said quietly. He put one arm around my waist and another on my head. He put his cheek on the top of my head and my hair gently.

"Everything will be okay," Daehyun soothed. I sighed. My grip around him tightened. Daehyun make me feel so safe and he is practically my shelter. He protects me and take care of me, and now comfort me when I have done the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. I don't know if I can say yes about my feeling about Yongguk. Should I say yes to liking Yongguk? Or say no? It is time to make a decision. However, I am scared to let him know my answer but now, I finally have an answer to the question that I have been asking myself these days. I don't know if I should be happy or not, but for now I am too tired to think about it and just let Daehyun continue to comfort me.

 


Annyeong readers~ Sorry for posting this chapter later than usual, I am just really stressed out these days since my science project partner ditched me at the last minute........ Anyways I hope you all liked this chapter! And as I was reading the comments many of you left and it seems like everyone here ships Daehyun and Heaven~ Please continue to read to find out who Heaven really ended up with! The story is just getting started and you will have to continue to read to find out~ Thanks to all who left comments! I am curious about what you guys think of the story kekeke :)