Beautiful Stranger

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"I don't care about gossip No No No I don't care. It stirs up my imagination spinning around. I'll believe in my senses, no doubt you are a Beautiful Stranger."-Girls' Generation "Beautiful Stranger"


Daehyun and I haven't talked to each other at all ever since my parents left the house. I wanted to thank him for saving my life, since that's something that you should do when you almost got killed by a man then he bravely fought him off to save you. But he doesn't seem to be interested to talk to me at all, or ask if I was okay. I wanted to ask him what really happened and how did he save me, but I never have the courage to do it. I always would plan to how to talk to him while looking casual, not really eager to know what happened, but when I face him I would back out and decide not to do it. When we pass each other in the hall he would nod at me and I would return a smile to him, and we would go back to our own room, pretending as if nothing has happened, I pretended that he is not the guy who saved me, and he pretended that I am not the girl who he saved from.

Annoyed, I lay on my bed, buried my face in pillows and trying to get Daehyun off my mind. Are we just going to be quiet and pretend we don't know each other? I hated being awkward to someone that I want to talk to. I never really want to talk to anybody else or even be friends with anyone since, well, they always want something from me. The only people I talk to are basically the guards, the maids, and teachers. I go to a private school where the school is filled with obnoxious and cocky people who thinks they are the best at everything. In school, I was an okay student. Behaviour-wise, I am a really good student who never talks in class and always finishes her work first, not because I am smart, is because I am basically a loner and I have nothing to do but work. My grades are pretty good, but I was never at the top. I know for one thing that I will never miss that school. I am going to Daehyun's school, and is he going to be with me every minute while we are in school? He has almost every single class with me, thanks to my dad. Then a maid came in to my room and laid the school uniform on my chair. I moaned. What am I going to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm rang and rang, I pull the blanket up to my head, wanting the noise to stop. I have to go to new school today, which make me doesn't want to get up and just stay in bed. But I know what would happen if I stayed in bed, the maids would drag me out of my bed, if that doesn't work, the guards would take over and wake me up in every single ways they can think of, including pouring a bucket of cold water over me. I shuddered at the thought and climb out of my bed unwillingly. I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth hard that my gums hurt. I don't want to admit this, but I am nervous. I washed my face with cold water, trying to calm myself down. Then I got into my uniform and brushed my hair. I peeked outside of my large window, the sky is grey and rain splattered against the window. I sighed. I hope today goes well.

It was time to leave, I stepped outside and my hands and legs immediately become cold. The guards opened the limo door for me and I got in, relieved that I am away from the cold. The door opened again, and I wondered what did I forgot, but it was Daehyun who came into the car. What??? I thought we are riding in different limos? Great, I am already nervous enough about my first day and to start it off I am in a car with Daehyun, having no idea of what to say. He is still wearing a mask. Why does he wear that all the time? Doesn't it get annoying? I have never seen him without that mask. He hardly talks, doesn't show any interest in anything, doesn't show any expressions at all. So basically he is a...... stranger? I am not even sure if he is the same guy who saved me. I have never looked at him directly. I slowly moved my gaze to Daehyun, who is sitting there perfectly still, looking outside the window. I carefully studied his face. He is not bad looking, in fact he is pretty cute for a guy. I was so concentrated on his face, his eyes suddenly turned to my direction, looking into my eyes. This caught me off guard, I jumped and pretended I wasn't looking at him. But it was too obvious, especially right now my face is extremely red. I stared outside the window, but somehow I wanted to move my gaze back to him. No, Heaven, stop staring at Daehyun, he probably thinks you are crazy or something. There's already enough awkwardness between you guys and so you better not make it worse, Heaven. Forget about it, think about something other than looking at his face. Why are you looking at his face anyways? Do you think he is handsome? Do you..... perhaps, like him? No? Of course not, why would you like him, Heaven? I sighed. Why am I talking to myself? And why do I even need to talk myself into not looking at him? I must be crazy. The limo pulled up, and I pushed open the door, still thinking about my embarrassing action. Not noticing how slippery and wet the ground and the limo, I stepped out and slipped. A pair of hands wrapped around me, holding me from the ground. I looked up, it was Daehyun, with the same gaze when he saved me that night, a worried gaze. I quickly balanced myself, trying to pretend I was fine, and walked. I walked at the fast pace, showing him that I am fine until I stumbled over a twig. Aigoo, how embarrassing. I just totally showed him that I am a clumsy girl who obviously can't take care of myself. Pshh, I totally can take good care of myself. Yeah, that turned out well last time. I almost got killed because I can take "good care of myself". Daehyun is probably snickering under that mask of his. I got mad over that thought and walked faster to get to my class. I arrived at my new class and I walked up to the teacher.

"Hi, I am a new student," I said.

"Oh yes, we have been expecting you, why don't you introduce yourself to the class later?" The teacher said. Oh no, do I have to?

"I prefer not to," I said.

"Don't worry, we will take good care of you," the teacher said and lead me to the front of the class.

"Good morning class, we have a new student today, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher said and gestured me to introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Heaven, nice to meet you all," I said shyly. Students started murmuring.

"Alright class, now we have meet our new classmate, please take good care of her, now, Heaven, why don't take a seat over the in the corner," the teacher said. I walked to the seat and sat down. Everyone's gaze were on me, which made me feel uncomfortable. The teacher walked over to Daehyun and asked him to come to the hall with her, then she called me over.

"So, Heaven, your dad told the the principal that you guys need to be close to each other right?" The teacher said. We both said nothing.

"Daehyun, I hope you will take good care of Heaven, she is new and I wish you would show her around and help her as much as you can, can you do that?" The teacher asked and Daehyun nodded.

"Alright, you guys can back in," the teacher said, and without a word, we went in silently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and the teacher suggested Daehyun to show my around the school, and so we left the class. We walked around the school, everyone stared at us as we walked. He showed me around and explained few things to me that I need to know, and we didn't talk to each other more. When we were going back to the class, something happened.

"Yah! Daehyun!" A person with a deep voice called. We both turned around.

"What?" Daehyun called back. The group of people is coming closer in our direction.

"Where were you? Didn't see you around today," Another voice called. The group of people got closer and closer.

"Yo, Jung Daehyun, who's the girl?" The deep voice called again. In front of me were 5 fierce and charismatic strangers, all of them have blonde hair just like Daehyun.


Another chapter is out!! You can probably guess who the 5 other guys are right? Please look forward to the next chapter!