I Remember

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Even if I close my eyes, the light that shined on us is still here. I will keep our precious time deep inside. Even if pain comes in many times, the days we promised eternal love, I will never forget those moments, I remember."-Bang YongGuk ft. Yoseob (Beast) "I Remember"


I walked around the school in fast pace, my eyes scanned over the scenes in front of me, trying to spot Yongguk. My heart beats faster and faster as time passed. I did not know why, but for some reason I had a hunch that something was wrong. I felt uneasy as I walked. But what if I was wrong? I always tend to think too much and it is one of my biggest flaws. I always think in worse case scenrio when things aren't even that bad. I stood there and kept on thinking when the limo arrived and distracted my thoughts. I had remembered that Daehyun told me to go home first and I got into the limo. I looked outside the window, worried if I overthinked or not. Then someone caught my eye and I jumped.

"Stop the car!" I screamed immediately. The chauffer was alarmed by my sudden command.

"Pardon Miss?" He asked frantically.

"I said stop the limo now please!" I yelled and he listened to my instruction and the limo came to a stop. I opened the door and ran towards Yongguk. He kneeled on the ground, his head lowered.

"Yongguk?!" I said. He looked up at me, and I could scratches and bruises all over his face. I gasped in suprised.

"Go away!" Yongguk roared. But I did not leave, I walked closer to him to get a better look at his injuries.

"What happened?" I asked.

"None of your business!" He said. I grabbed his arm and tried to help him up, but he shook away my grip.

"Leave me alone! You hate me, I hate you, we are even, so stop caring about me!" Yongguk roared and for some reason I felt hurt when he had said he hated me.

"You are hurt!" I protested.

"Why do you even bother? You said you don't want to see me, seeing me suffocates you, you want me to get out of your sight. I want you to get out of my sight, seeing you tortures me, so stop pretending like you care about me," he said.

"Stop this nonsense! Aren't you even worried about yourself?" I yelled.

"Why should I care?" Yongguk scoffed.

"You have other people who cares about you too!" I yelled.

"Like who? No one does. Not even my best friend, he doesn't care about me, if he does he would not steal you from me," he said.

"He didn't! I never liked him!" I said.

"You are protecting him right now," he said.

"I am not!" I yelled and tried to get him up.

"Would you stop it? You don't care about me, and you want me to leave your sight, I did it. You should be happy now, why do you even bother caring for me now?" Yongguk questioned.

"You-are-injuried!!!!!" I yelled.

"I don't care," he scoffed and I sighed in disbelief.

"I don't care if you care, all I care right now is to get you to the hospital," I said.

"Stop that act! You obviously don't care if I die or lived- " Yongguk kept on talking, but I was not focusing on one thing he is saying right now, I had noticed a very scary pool of blood right next to him. I can't waste time arguing with him, I need to do something.

"Why can't you leave me be? I never want to see you, since you hate me so much then I should just go die, if that makes you happy-" Yongguk said and I interrupted his blabbering by pressing my lips closely against his. It worked, he stopped talking and pushing me away from him. Without hesitation Yongguk's lips locked on mine the moment I kissed him. I had flashbacks of our old memories as we kissed. I had to wake myself and remind myself what I was suppose to do. I opened my eyes and breaked away from the kiss.

"Yongguk?" I whispered. He didn't respond, and his eyes were still closed but he stayed prefectly still.

"Yongguk?" I whispered again. He didn't respond, then seconds later he fell back to the ground but I managed to catch him before his head hits the ground. I put my arms around him and managed to carry/drag him back to the limo. The chaffeur widened his eyes when I brought Yongguk onto the limo.

"Can you please drive us to the hospital?" I asked and within minutes we arrived the hospital.

"Excuse me, can you please get a doctor now?" I asked the nurse and she was shocked to see Yongguk and frantically ran in small steps to get the doctor. I left Yongguk in the care of the doctor and waited outside the room. After a while the doctor came out from the room and I walked towards him.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"He is fine, miss, the injuries are minor, nothing serious. But his left arm needs to be in a cast for a while, probably for a month or two," the doctor said.

"What is wrong with his arm?" I asked.

"He had a deep cut there and it is a little bit fractured, but it will heal in no time," the doctor said.

"Oh, I see, thank you," I said. The doctor left and I entered the room. I sat down next to Yongguk and held his right hand. Then he suddenly gave my hand a squeeze and held my hand up to his cheek.

"You woke up?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" He hummed.

"How did you get hurt so badly?" I asked.

"I got into a fight," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was extremely angry at you and Himchan and so I left school early. Then I met a gang from the other school and they were looking for trouble, so I got into a fight with them," he said.

"How many people were there?" I asked.

"I think 15 people," he said.

"You against 15 people?" I questioned.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Did they have weapons?" I asked.

"Baseball bats," he answered.

"How can they do that? That is a crime," I said.

"Whoa, calm down Heaven," he chuckled.

"How can you be so calm about this?" I asked.

"Because they will have their butts kicked soon," Yongguk said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You don't have to worry about that, they will get the punishment they deserve in the end anyways," he said.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, pointing at his left arm.

"Not as much as my heart," he said and I looked down. That was my fault.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It's okay, I was too desperate to get you back to think what I was doing," he said.

"I shouldn't have been so straight forward," I said.

"It's okay, it's not your fault," he said and took my hand and it against his cheek.

"Yongguk-" I started and frowned.

"Sorry, force of habit," Yongguk said after a while and let go of my hand slowly.

"I-It's okay," I said.

"I am not used to you not being with me, I guess it will take some time for that to sink in," he said. I pursed my lips and didn't say anything.

"Why?" Yongguk suddenly asked me.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why did you come back?" He asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"I was trying so hard to forget about you, until you came back for me," Yongguk said.

"I won't leave you there," I said.

"But you hated me," he said.

"No, Yongguk, I never hated you, I could never hate you," I said.

"But it looks like it, you said you don't want to see me and I suffocates you," he said.

"I don't mean it, I was just shocked at the time that I don't want you and bother me. But those words came out a little bit too harsh, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"I really don't get you," Yongguk murmured and look away from me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"One moment you said you never wanted to see me again, then you came back to my life again and kissed me when you obviously don't love me anymore," he said, still looking away from me.

"Yongguk........" I said quietly and he looked at me.

"Just because we are not together anymore doesn't mean I won't stop caring for you, I still care about you, just not in the position of your girlfriend," I said.

"Heaven, promise me one thing," he said and took my hand.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I am sorry for breaking your heart, I am sorry if I scared you, irritated you, I am sorry that things didn't work out between the two of us. But I wanted you to know that I still love you and always will. I will be here for you. No matter who you ended up loving, I wanted you to be happy," Yongguk said.

"Thank you," I said. Then I saw Himchan at the door, waiting.

"Looks like someone's here," I said and Yongguk saw Himchan.

"Do you want me to stay here for the night?" I asked him.

"No, it's okay, you should go back and rest. You saved me today, and you must be tired," Yongguk said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, plus, I have a lot to say to Himchan too," he said.

"Okay," I smiled at him.

"I will come and see you again tomorrow, I promise," I said.

"Okay, see you," he said with a smile and I left. I didn't say anything to Himchan when I left the room besides giving him a smile.

I got home and noticed Daehyun is still not home, and it was dinner time. I decided to wait for Daehyun to come home and eat with him. Then the door opened and I ran to him.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," Daehyun greeted me with a smile.

"Come and eat," I took his hand and led him to the dining room.

"Wanna share it with me?" Daehyun asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"Let's share this," he pointed it at his dinner.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why can't I share something with my best friend huh?" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Yeah right, you can't finish it can you?" I teased.

"Maybe," he said and I smiled.

"Alright, let's share it then," I said and he scooched closer to me and we finished it. We both headed upstairs and I took a shower and changed into my pajamas and before I went to sleep, Daehyun came into my room, wearing a plain t-shirt and his hair still slightly wet and he covered me with blankets and sat down next to me.

"I heard Yongguk hyung was in the hospital," Daehyun said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Himchan went and visit him today right after he revenged for Yongguk hyung," he said.

"Revenge? You mean he went and fought with that gang?" I asked.

"Yeah, we all went," Daehyun said.

"What?" I jumped.

"Don't worry, Heaven, they deserved it," Daehyun shrugged.

"Did you get hurt?" I took his arm and check for scars.

"No, does it look like I am some unskilled fighter?" He said with a smile, but I looked at him with disbelief.

"It's nothing, Heaven, don't worry," Daehyun comforted.

"It better be nothing," I said. He smiled and my hair.

"Good night," he said.

"Wait, don't go," I said and clutched onto his hand. I suddenly longed for Daehyun's company after such a crazy day.

"You want me to stay?" He asked.

"Please?" I asked and Daehyun smiled and sat back down.

"How was your day?" I asked while he my hair.

"It was good, how was yours?" Daehyun said.

"It was hectic," I said.

"Yeah? How so?" He asked.

"So many things happened today," I said and Daehyun let me play with his hand.

"You must've been tired," he said. I nodded.

"I heard Himchan hyung likes you too," Daehyun said and I widened my eyes.

"How come you know too?" I asked.

"That's not important, how come you didn't tell me?" He asked softly.

"I didn't think it was a big deal," I shrugged.

"Not a big deal? Do you know how many girls would faint if Himchan hyung confessed to them?" Daehyun said.

"You are exaggrating," I said.

"Wanna bet?" He asked.

"Bring it," I smiled.

"You like betting against me? I am always right though," Daehyun smirked.

"Not for long," I said.

"You seems very confident," he said.

"Of course," I smiled.

"What are we betting on?" He asked while I kept on playing with his hand.

"Umm........ Okay, if I win, you have to tell me who do you like," I said.

"What? Why?" Daehyun said.

"I am curious," I said.

"I don't like anyone," he said.

"Yeah right, that sounds like a convincing story," I said with sarcasm and he chuckled.

"I am just joking about the bet," Daehyun said.

"Ah-ah-ah, too bad, you still have to tell me who you like," I said.

"Why do you wanna know anyways?" He asked.

"Because you are so handsome and kind hearted, there must be tons of girls that asked you out," I said.

"Nice try, I am still not telling you," he said and I sighed.

"Fine, but just answer a question," I said.

"What is it?" Daehyun sighed.

"Do you like anyone? Yes or no?" I asked curiously.

"Umm...... Yes," he said.

"Omo~ Daehyunnie is in love~" I sang.

"Aish, why are you making this such a big deal? You were in love with Yongguk too, and maybe now you moved on to Himchan hyung," he joked.

"I don't like Himchan!" I blushed.

"Sure you don't," Daehyun teased.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! Don't try changing the subject, you still have to tell me who do you like," I said.

"Okay fine, I will give you a hint," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"The hint is, the person I like is a girl," Daehyun said and I punched him playfully.

"Gee, thanks, captain obvious, for the useful hint you gave me," I rolled my eyes and Daehyun chuckled.

"Go to sleep now, it's late," he said.

"No, I will not go to sleep until you tell me," I challenged.

"Do you really wanna go there?" Daehyun sighed.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. Immediately after I asked that question Daehyun wrapped his arms around my wrist and tickled me which made me squeal and I rolled to the other side of the bed to avoid him. But Daehyun approached me and tickled me more. I screamed and Daehyun was smiling that I was suffering from his tickle attacks.

"Stop it!!" I screamed.

"No," Daehyun answered with a smirk. We were at the edge of the bed, and we both rolled onto the ground. He was on top of me and our face was only centimeters away. We stopping fooling around, and Daehyun's playful smile faded and we looked at each other without saying a word. Daehyun looked at me pleasantly while I breathed hard, his light brown hair was messy and sticking out naturally in every direction. His big dark brown eyes were focused on me, and his perfect lips slowly stretched into a grin. I was suprised by how flawless his face was and I gasped for air. This is the first time that I had really focused on the details of his perfect face. He got up and instead of helping me up, he put his hand around my neck and my legs and carried me back to the bed. He covered me with blankets and my hair.

"Good night, Heaven," he said.

"Good night, Daehyun," I said. Daehyun flashed his smile at me and left the room quietly. I closed my eyes and without another thought I fell asleep with the image of Daehyun's perfect face in my mind.

 


Annyeong~ Yes, surprisingly I found time to update the chapter even though I was so extremely busy this week :D I should be studying for my exams next week but I finished this chapter very quickly. I will not be updating my story until next friday, which is the last day of my exam. I hope you guys can wait for me until then~ Again, to my subscribers, thank you for supporting my story and reading every chapter when I update it. To my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing and I truely hope you will enjoy the story! I am thankful towards all of my subscribers and please keep supporting this story until the end~ I really appreciate the comments too XD

^kekekeke this is so kyeopta XD

P.S. I am thinking about adding another character to the story, the original plot I had did not have this character, this character is something that I thought of after writing this story, otherwise I would have made this character another B.A.P member....... But now I need another idol to be this character, any suggestions? I already have one in mind that fits the characteristics of this new character, but I have not made my final decisions yet. When will the new character appear, you will have to read every chapter to find out~~ dun dun dun~ Ahhh I better go study for my exams now, wait for me to post the new chapter arasso? XD

 ^Oh my gosh I am so addicted to these bunnies these days........ they are so adorable~ B.A.P oppas are kyeopta too :3