Be Mine

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Be mine, I will love you. I will worry about you, I will take care of you until the end. Be mine, you know me. You have seen me for all this time, I will protect you until the end."-INFINITE "Be Mine"


My eyes widen when I saw Minhyuk standing at the door, staring at me with his cold pair of eyes. I let out a small gasp and loosen my grip around Daehyun's neck. 

"What...... Are you doing?" Minhyuk asked coldly. 
 
"Minhyuk-" I started. He walked in our direction and punched Daehyun in the stomach. Daehyun cringed in pain and I stared at Minhyuk angryly.
 
"You do know you are my wife right?" He said icily.
 
"So?" I questioned. I put my arms around Daehyun's shoulder so he has my support.
 
"So? How can you say such thing? You know you are my wife, and you are not suppose to be with another man!" He yelled.
 
"You forced me to do this!!" I yelled back at him.
 
"Does it look like I care?" He asked.
 
"Well then does it look like I care that I am with another man?!" I said. He didn't said anything besides glaring at us. I ignored him and looked at Daehyun.
 
"Are you okay?" I asked softly.
 
"I-I'm fine," Daehyun said. I helped him onto a chair.
 
"Heaven......" he whispered.
 
"Yes?" I leaned closer to hear what he has to say.
 
"Please..... Don't leave," he stuttered out those words. Daehyun looked weaker than I saw him earlier today and he really needs me.
 
"I am not going anywhere, don't worry," I told him and brushed his hair off his face. He smiled and I planted a kiss on his lips. Then Minhyuk yanked me away from Daehyun suddenly. He grabbed my arm and dragged me from the room and Daehyun was soon out of my sight.
 
"Yah! Lee Minhyuk! Let go of me!" I screamed but he never looked at me and dragged me back to our room and I was pinned on the wall by him in our bedroom.
 
"You, will not go and find him ever again, you hear me?" He said coldly.
 
"You can't tell me what to do," I said.
 
"Of course I can, I am your husband, remember?" he said with a hint of sarcasm.
 
"I never loved you, the whole marriage thing is stupid, because I will never listen to you or love you in my whole entire life. Jung Daehyun is the one and only man that I love in this world. I will only listen to him!" I said to him. Minhyuk gritted his teeth and slap me across the face and I collapsed on my knees. Without controlling it, tears fell from my cheeks.
 
"Heaven, I-I am so sorry......." Minhyuk kneel down and touched my shoulder.
 
"D-Don't..... Touch me!!!" I shook away from his grip.
 
"I am so sorry, I really didn't mean it, I swear," he said and pulled me in for a hug. 
 
"I-I said don't touch me!!!! What part of it don't you understand?" I screamed and struggled.
 
"Heaven!! Calm down and listen to me! Please stop and listen to what I have to say!" He yelled and I stared at him.
 
"I-I'm so sorry....... I didn't mean to hit you...... I just got so mad......" He explained. 
 
"W-What?" I stuttered. It couldn't be.......
 
"I..... I never told you this...... But....... I love you," he finished his sentence and I pushed him away from me, shocked.
 
"Is this a joke?" My voice was quivering.
 
"At first, I had no feelings for you, but...... It grew on me...... And it angers me when I saw you with him," he said. I was shocked and speechless to say anything.
 
"Please, I know you don't feel the same way...... But can you at least give me a chance? Can you..... Be mine?" He pleaded.
 
"I-" I started but he cut me off when he pressed his lips against mine forcefully. 
 
"N-No-" I objected and push him off me.
 
"Why can't you give me a chance? Am I not as good at him? I am more wealthy than him, I can give you whatever you want, I will love you just as much as him. You don't have to worry about a thing, I will do everything for you so you don't have to-" he continued.
 
"Stop," I said slowly.
 
"Heaven-" he begin.
 
"Why are you making my life so much harder? Ever since you entered my life nothing has gone right. It's all your fault!!!" I said angryly.
 
"I am sorry, I really am. Please let me make it up to you, I will treat you well," Minhyuk promised.
 
"I don't love you and I can't, there's no such thing as us, we will never become a couple," I said. His expression was no longer apologetic, there's hatred and anger in his eyes now.
 
"I always get what I wanted, you should know that by now. No matter how difficult it may be for me to achieve, I don't care what or whom I need to use or harm, I will do everything in order to get what I wanted, you understand?" He said, taking a step closer to me.
 
"And I want you, I want you badly, and I am going to make sure of that. No matter how many lives I need to ruin, I am going to make sure you are mine," he gently my cheek that sent chills down my spine.
 
"Do you want something bad to happen to your precious bodyguard? No, wait, I mean your lover?" He smirked when he saw my eyes widen in shock.
 
"You wouldn't dare-" I begin but he pinned me on the bed forcefully.
 
"I think we both know I would. I was nice enough not to touch him today. If it wasn't for you, he would probably be all beaten up already, or even dead by now," he continued.
 
"You-" I started.
 
"I don't think you want him dead right? So all you need to do is forget about him and focus on whom truely loves you and will give you a bright future, right?" He whispered into my ear. I was so tired to be saying anything back to him or even struggling out of his grip. Eventually the only thing I could do was to stare at him blankly. I would do everything to keep Daehyun alive, if it means I have to act like I love Minhyuk, I would do it. Slowly I placed my hands on his face and pull it closer to my face and kissed him and the tears blurred my vision. I am going to do my best to keep Daehyun alive, no matter what it takes, I am going to do it.
 
"Hm, I love you too," he brushed away my tears with his lips, smirked at me and left me alone in the dark room.
 

Annyeong~ I am back with another chapter! I get goosebumps while writing this chapter....... *shudders* I guess this chapter pretty much explains Minhyuk's questionable actions in the past chapters! Thanks to all the subscribers for subscribing, commenting and reading~ You guys are awesome! XD Also don't hate Minhyuk too much, he is just a poor boy in love lol. I will update probably once or twice a week now due to school and mostly on fridays, so see you guys soon and I will be back with a new chapter~ lol most of you are probably wondering when this story is gonna end kekeke