I Don't Understand

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"I don't understand while looking at you. WIll you tell me? Standing next to me. It will change, our happy relationship. It will, I swear to the heavens, you will understand."-UKISS "I Don't Understand"


I stood there, frozen. I don't know what I should think. Should I be calm? It could just be a coincidence right? But then it doesn't make sense since Jongup said Yongguk is there with his......... I don't even want to think of that word. But nothing could happen right? They could plainly just be friends, I don't need to be that sensitive about that. What if I am right? What if my guess was right? That my "perfect" life is not going to last?

"Heaven? Heaven!" Jongup shook me. I came back to my senses.

"Huh?" I mumbled and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" Jongup asked, his brows furrowed. Obviously he realized something is not right. That's why he doesn't want to tell me why Yongguk was in the hospital.

"I-I am f-fine," I stuttered.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah," I sighed, feeling overwhelmed, I sat down.

"Don't worry, I am sure nothing is going to happen," Jongup sat down next to me and comforted me.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," he replied.

"I mean, they are friends only right?" I asked.

"Maybe. But Yongguk hyung never brought that girl up again, so I wouldn't know," he said. For some reason I felt relieved.

"Plus, hyung really likes you, so I don't think anything will happen," Jongup said.

"Thanks," I sighed and he nodded.

"Jongup!" A voice called and we both looked up. It was Himchan walking in our direction, followed closely behind him was Youngjae. Jongup and I both stood up.

"Do you have anymore news of Yongguk hyung?" Jongup asked.

"Ummm....... Yeah," Himchan said reluctantly. My face lit up.

"What is it?" I asked anxiously.

"It's nothing," Youngjae reassured me.

"I want to know," I insisted. Then Youngjae gestured Jongup to come and the both of them were whispering.

"You don't have to worry, Heaven," Himchan said.

"I just want to know," I said.

"It's nothing major," Himchan insisted.

"Yeah, Heaven, it's nothing you should worry about," Youngjae said. Jongup stood there, looking troubled.

"The more you tell me that, the more I am curious about," I said. Himchan and Youngjae sighed and looked down.

"Jongup?" I said. Jongup looked at me and pursed his lips.

"Can somebody just tell me what is going on?" I asked.

"It's really nothing that concerns you, Heaven," Himchan said.

"You wouldn't be interested," Youngjae added.

"If it is nothing that concerns me or be interested in, then why wouldn't any of you tell me?" I asked, desperated.

"It won't do you any good for knowing," Himchan said.

"I will be the one judging whether it will do me any good knowing or not," I said.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" Himchan questioned.

"Because he is my boyfriend, and not that I am jealous that he is with his ex, but I just want to know what's going on here," I said. All of them remained silent.

"Why can't I know?" I asked. None of them answered me. I sighed.

"The way how you guys are acting right now, I am sensing you are hiding something from me that concerns Yongguk and his ex girlfriend," I said and looked at them.

"WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU TELL ME?" I bursted out and walked up to them. They still remained silent.

"TELL ME!" I grabbed Himchan's collar and shook him. He looked at me.

"Calm down, Heaven," Himchan said. I realized what I was doing and feeling embarrassed, I loosened my grip.

"S-sorry," I stuttered.

"It's okay," Himchan murmured. Then we heard footsteps approaching us and we looked up.

"Heaven, Youngjae, Himchan hyung, Jongup, what are all of you guys doing here?" Daehyun seems surprised to see all of us gathered here.

"Daehyun, do you know where Yongguk is?" I walked up to him and asked.

"No, why?" Daehyun asked.

"Because he is not here today, and he never told me," I said.

"Do you guys know?" Daehyun asked the other 3 guys.

"All Jongup told me was that Yongguk is in the hospital with......." I trailed off. Trying really hard not to think of that word.

"With?" Daehyun asked.

"..........his ex girlfriend," Jongup finished off. Daehyun's brows furrowed.

"Why?" Daehyun asked.

"Why don't you ask Himchan? I bet he knows it all," I said. Himchan looked up.

"Hyung, why is Yongguk hyung in the hospital with......." Daehyun trailed off just like I did. All of them remained quiet.

"I'll tell you, come," Youngjae waved Daehyun over. I held Daehyun's hand, not wanting him to go there.

"No, if you have something to say, you can just tell it to the both of us," I said, my voice quivering.

"Daehyunnie, come," Youngjae ignored me. Daehyun looked at Youngjae then looked at me. I looked at me sadly.

"Don't go!" I yelled and held on to Daehyun's hand. I feel like I am on a tug of war game with Youngjae over Daehyun. I grabbed on Daehyun like there's no tomorrow. Daehyun stopped.

"Why can't you just tell me? Don't I get the right to know too?" I pleaded. Tears begin to stream down my cheek. Daehyun looked at me and looked back at Youngjae. Youngjae shook his head slightly at Daehyun. I sighed and freed Daehyun's hand and walked away.

"Heaven!" Daehyun called after me but I continued to walk and wiping away my tears with my hand without looking back.

"Heaven!!!" Daehyun called and I hear his quick footsteps approaching me. He put both of his hands on my shoulder and turned me around to face him. He wiped my tears away with his hand.

"Come here," he said and opened his arms wide and I went to him without hesitation and sobbed, his arms wrapped around me and comforted me.

"W-why won't t-they t-tell....... m-me?" I sobbed.

"Youngjae was going to tell me, but I can't just let you run off like that now can I?" Daehyun said with a soothing voice.

"I-I w-wanted...... to......know......." I stuttered.

"I was going to tell you what Youngjae told me," Daehyun said. I looked up.

"Really?" I whispered.

"Really, I wouldn't hide it from you, I think you deserved to know," he said.

"You are not just going to stuff me a lie?" I asked.

"Nope, I would just hurt you more if you I stuff you with a lie and have you found the the truth later, that would not be what a good best friend right?" he said.

"You would tell me?" I asked.

"Yes," Daehyun promised me. Then Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup approached us. Daehyun gave me a hug and walked to Youngjae. Jongup looked at me apologically. After a while Daehyun waved goodbye to them and walked towards me. I looked at him, expecting Daehyun to tell me.

"Come on, let's go," Daehyun put his arm around me and walked with me.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked while walking. Daehyun didn't answer and continued to walk.

"Are you?" I asked. Daehyun glanced back over his shoulder.

"Come," he said and took me somewhere far from where we came from.

"They didn't want me to tell you, and they were making sure that I didn't, but I promised you," Daehyun whispered.

"So what is it?" I asked. Daehyun turned and faced me.

"Yongguk got the information that she got into a car accident and so he immediately went to the hospital to make sure she is okay," he said.

"What...... How did she get into a care accident? Is it serious?" I asked.

"Yongguk told Himchan that she is still in the emergency room," he said. I sighed. For some reason I am not worried about that Yongguk is with his ex girlfriend, and the fact that he rushed to the hospital just for her even though Yongguk doesn't love her at all anymore. Now I am concerned about if the girl lived or not, if she was fine or not.

"Is she going to live?" I asked anxiously.

"Still a mystery now," Daehyun said.

"I hope she is fine," I murmured. Then Daehyun chuckled. My brows furrowed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Usually people wouldn't even cared if their rivals lived or not," he marked.

"She is not my 'rival', I don't even know her," I said.

"But still, aren't you even worried that Yongguk rushed all the way there just for a girl that he said he doesn't care about anymore?" Daehyun asked. I sighed.

"If it was me, I would be pretty jealous," he marked.

"Should I be jealous?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess it is a good thing not to be jealous," he said. I sighed and sat down. Feeling so confused and tired, I lowered my head and closed my eyes.

"Look, Heaven, I am proud of you," Daehyun said and sat down next to me.

"For?" I asked.

"For not being jealous and concerns with that girl's situation, it's not easy to do at all," he said and I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, it must have been hard," he said and put his arm around me and hug me close to him.

"Come on, Heaven, cheer up," Daehyun said while looking at me.

"I'm fine, don't worry," I said after a while and managed to smile. Daehyun flashed his smile.

"Shall we go home now?" He asked me and I nodded and we walked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heaven?" Daehyun called when he found me up in the rooftop again.

"Yeah?" I asked and unplugged my earphones.

"All up here by yourself again?" He asked and sat down next to me.

"Yeah," I chuckled and sighed.

"So......... I got more news about Yongguk hyung, you wanna hear?" He asked.

"You do? How did you get it?" I asked.

"Well, Himchan hyung actually went to see Yongguk hyung, and Youngjae got it from Himchan hyung, and Youngjae told me," Daehyun said.

"Oh...... I see," I said.

"So, the result is out," he said.

"What? Really? What happened?" I asked anxiously.

"She's fine," Daehyun said and I sighed in relief. I have no idea why was I so anxious about it, but I feel so much more relaxed now.

"Is Yongguk going to stay there and take care of her?" I asked.

"Yeah....... I think so," he said.

"Daehyun?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Hmmm?" he said.

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked.

"Yeah, anything," he said.

"Can you come with me to the hospital tomorrow?" I asked.

"For what?" He asked.

"I wanted to go and visit," I said after a while.

"You....... want to?" He seems surprised.

"Yeah, can you come with me tomorrow?" I asked. I wanted to go and and pay a visit, but I really needed Daehyun to be there with me.

"Sure, of course," Daehyun said with a smile and I managed to smile back. No matter what happens tomorrow, and I am hoping that nothing happens tomorrow, that everything will be okay and now I am feeling better because now Daehyun is coming with me and he will be there when I need him.

 


Annyeong! I hope you all are enjoying the story so far and had fun reading it! I really enjoyed looking through the comments that were left and thanks for all the supports! I will update as soon as possible~ And other the other note, please vote for B.A.P on EatYourKimichi! I really hoped that B.A.P's "Powe" gets reviewed! Please continue to support this fanfic and our lovely bunnies~ Fighting!!