Dancing In The Rain

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"We're just dancing on the floor, I keep falling for you. We're just dancing in the rain, your eyes that look at me are so hot. Already I'm ready, you're very tipsy baby, you want me too. Already I'm ready, you're very y baby, raise me up, love me tonight."-B.A.P "Dancing In The Rain"


I sighed as I glanced at the clock almost every minute, wishing it would read 5PM already. This afternoon had suddenly seemed long to me since for the past years we hardly did anything special. We go out to eat sometimes but that's pretty much it. We were all too busy with work to actually plan anything. I couldn't wait any longer to see Daehyun walk in my office and we could finally spend sometime together.

Tick tock, tick tock. Time flies by quite slowly for me but it was finally 5PM and I smiled. I gathered my things and waited for Daehyun. After 10 minutes he was here with a smile on his face.

"Ready?" Daehyun asked and I nodded happily. We left the company building and changed into casual and comfortable clothes and we were dropped off somewhere. The streets were crowded with people and there were stores everywhere. I looked at my surroundings with curiousity. It has been forever since I came to such a crowded and lively place before since there was no need for us to come and do any shopping because all the things were already bought and if we wanted to eat somewhere, we can easily reserve the whole restaurant for the two of us. Daehyun, after all, was a normal person before he met me and he probably missed coming to this place with his friends. I come to this place when I used to go out all by myself, except most people recognizes me as the billionaire's daughter, now they probably don't really care about this anymore, which is just what I wanted.

This wasn't like our usual "dates", we roamed around the brightly lit streets and ate foods that we haven't ate for a long time and wasn't really for the stereotypical "rich" people. It felt good coming out like normal people once in a while. We walked along the riverside and the dark sky was lit by fireworks.

"Daehyun, look!" I pointed out the rainbow-coloured fireworks.

"It's so pretty," I murmured.

"Yeah, it's pretty, but not nearly as pretty as you," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What? I am complimenting you, aren't I?" He chuckled at my reaction.

"That cheesy pickup line has been used everywhere already, in dramas, in books..... everywhere, you should get new ones," I said and he laughed.

"How about 'your eyes are just as bright as the stars'?" He asked.

"Lame," I said and he laughed.

"Ahhh I am no good at this," he sighed and scratched his head. I smiled at his cuteness.

"It's okay, I still love you," I said and he kissed me lightly. We walked and chatted while he hold my hands tightly. We walked to a nearby park decorated with colourful lights on the trees. The park was lovely and beautiful at night. But then raindrops started to fall from the sky and onto the ground.

"It's raining already?" I asked.

"Seems like it," Daehyun looked at the sky.

"I wanted to stay longer though, it's so beautiful," I sighed.

"We don't have to go," Daehyun said.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"We can have fun in the rain too," he smiled.

"Like what?" I asked.

"We can dance in the rain," Daehyun said.

"What?" I asked.

"Give me your hand," he said and I placed my hand on his palm. He pull me close to him, his arm around my waist and started waltzing. Our clothes and hair were already drenched in rain, but we didn't care.

"Ahhh I don't know how to do this!!" I said and giggled as we danced.

"Don't worry, I'll lead you," he said and surprisingly it was easy to follow him. I twirled and twirled, even though I was horrible at this, it was fun.
"Woah, you okay?" He asked when I almost tripped.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said.

"You reminded me of the clumsy you back then, when we first met," he said as we danced.

"I haven't changed much I guess," I chuckled.

"No, you haven't, still the same clumsy and dorky Heaven I know and love," Daehyun said.

"How come you seemed so shy and quiet at the beginning but now you are so chatty?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I am usually more quiet around people that I am not familiar with," he said.

"We have come a long way, right?" I said.

"Yeah, with many obstacles in our relationship, but we finally made it," he smiled.

"Yes we did," I said quietly as my lips touched his. We didn't mind the rain, afterall, it seemed kind of romantic.
"Heaven...." Daehyun said and pulled away from me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I want to tell you something......" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I...... don't want to be your boyfriend anymore," Daehyun said. For that one second I couldn't believe what he said. Is he joking?
"W-What?" I stammered.

"I don't think I am a good boyfriend to you......." he said slowly. What just happened? Is he breaking up with me? Is that why he planned everything so perfectly today, so our last date can be memorable? How can he break up with me, when I loved him so much and overcame so many obstacles for him in order for us to be together. Now I couldn't live without him. I just can't. The words he said sink into my heart like knives and tears started to pour out of my eyes, mixed with the raindrops.

"Y-You are b-breaking up with...... me?" I stuttered, he didn't say anything.

"I don't want you as my girlfriend anymore," he said, I breathe in and out heavily, feeling like I am going to faint soon because of the lack of oxygen, I felt dizzy all of the sudden.

"I don't want you as my girlfriend, because I want you as my wife," Daehyun said. I looked at him, absolutely confused and loss for words. The he got on his knees and looked at me.

"Will you marry me, Kim Heaven?" Daehyun said and in his hand was a small, beautiful box with a shiny diamond ring in there.

"I-I-I......" I stuttered, trying to process the information. Daehyun looked at me and he looked like he is panicking but he did not say anything. Then the thought just hit me: Daehyun just proposed to me! Why am I standing here, stuttering like a idiot??

"Yes!" I blurted out and Daehyun smiled. He got up and slip the ring into my finger and his lips crushed onto mine, kissing me more passionately than ever, his arms locked around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him close to me as possible, ignoring our need for air. I wasn't cold at all, despite the cold raindrops drenching my shirt entirely and my weak body. Daehyun's skin was warm against mine.

"You bad person!!!" I yelled at him when we broke apart, breathless.

"Huh?" He said.

"You had me scared to death that you were going to break up with me!" I screamed.

"Do you really think that I can live without you if I broke up with you? Of course not. Nothing can make me break up with you," he said.

"Who proposes like this?!" I said.

"I don't want to be your boyfriend, because I want to be your fiance and then your husband, so I can take care of you better and love you even more. I want you to be my fiancee and wife," Daehyun explained.

"You had me scared to death......" I said.

"I know baby, I am sorry," He said and my damp hair.

"How are you going to make it up to me?" I asked.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Do you think I am going to let you go that easily? You should know I am not that kind," I said with a smile.

"I will make it up to you, don't worry about it," Daehyun said and smiled.

"How?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see, we need to get you home so you won't get sick because of the rain," he said when I sneezed.

"I am cold......" I whined and he hugged me to him as close as possible. I pressed my frozen cheeks against his warm chest and it felt nice. My mind still can't wrap around all the crazy things that happened today, but all I know is we are going to be together forever and ever. I smiled at that thought and hugged Daehyun tightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hot water felt incredibly nice against my cold skin, even though it's a little bit too warm for my taste, but I ignored it anyways. After washing myself thoroughly, I left the washroom so Daehyun can go wash up. I sat down on the table and switch on the table lamp and looked at the ring on my finger. It was sparkling under the the light and I smiled. I am now officially Daehyun's fiancee and we are going to get married soon. There are so many things that we will need to take care of like things related to the wedding and the company. I sighed and looked at the pile of papers and files next to me, sitting on the table and I felt gulity ignoring these work that still needs to be done so I started working on them.

"Still working?" A voice said at my ear. I looked over my shoulder and found Daehyun glancing at the piles of papers.

"Yeah, gotta get them done," I sighed and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Can they wait for a while? At least let them wait until tomorrow," he said in a soft and somewhat seductive voice that I couldn't reject.

"But-" I said but he stopped me.

"Please?" He asked. It's not like I love to work, it's because I had to get these things done. But seeing Daehyun's face I couldn't find myself to reject, plus I want to be at his side already. I smiled and stood up from the chair, leaving the unfinished work. He smiled and kissed me.

"A-Aren't you cold?" I stuttered when I noticed Daehyun was topless. I still blush everytime when I see him shirtless. His body was well-built and nice, I tried to get myself to stop staring at his body so I look off somewhere else so my face won't be as red as a tomato.

"Cold? Nope," he strugged.

"B-But I don't want you to get sick," I said without looking at him. But he pulled me closer and took both of my arms and put them around his waist. I blushed.

"Are you sure that's the reason?" He smiled and I nodded hesitantly.

"Heaven, you should've gotten used to this already, why are you still red as a tomato everytime? You know you are going to see it more often after we got married," Daehyun said with a smile and winked at me.

"ert," I joked and he chuckled.

"ert? I think you are the ert there. I noticed you haven't taken your eyes off me......" he said with a chuckle. My face flushed a bright shade of red and I pushed him away gently.

"I am going to sleep," I said and slip under the layers of blanket and he followed. I cuddled next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder as usual.

"We are getting married soon?....." I murmured.

"Yeah, soon you will be Mrs. Jung, do you like it?" he smiled.

"Of course I do," I return the smile and ran my fingers from his face to his chest.

"You still remember the first day we met?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, you were my warrior who saved me and would always fight for me," I said and he chuckled lightly as he my hair.
"It felt like yesterday since we met," I said.

"Time flies by really fast," he agreed. I closed my eyes and recalled those memories one by one....... My memories with Yongguk, with Minhyuk, and with Daehyun. There are good memories that I want to remember and bad memories that I want to forget. Every memory was vivid in my mind, especially the moment when Minhyuk passed away right in front of me........

"Are you okay?" Daehyun's voice brought me back to the present.

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Minhyuk's death......" I mumbled and Daehyun nodded. For several months after Minhyuk passed away of cancer, that memory would haunt me in my dream and I would wake up in cold sweats and tears and Daehyun comforted me everytime. It was my worst memory so far, I didn't wanted Minhyuk to die at all and yet he passed away right in front of me.

"It's okay, Heaven," Daehyun comforted me like he always does.

"I-I'm fine, really," I said. I didn't want to bring Minhyuk up since it's unfair to Daehyun. He pursed his lips and leaned in to kiss me. Suddenly I felt calmer now.

"You have been through a lot," He said.

"Not as nearly as you have," I said.

"I haven't been through a lot, you have," Daehyun pointed it out.

"I wondered how did I live through all these events....." I sighed.

"Because you are strong. You are unbreakable. You are a unbreakable warrior," Daehyun said.

"Unbreakable warrior?" I asked and he nodded.

"You, Kim Heaven, will never stop fighting the obstacles and you will never be defeated. Never forget that," he said and I grinned.

"Even if I forget, you will be there to remind me right? You will always be with me right?" I asked.

"Hmmm...... I don't know, should I?" Daehyun asked and pinned me against the bed.

"Yes please, always stay by my side," I whispered and he flashed his brillant smile. This is the man that I will love forever, I thought to myself. I wanted to hear his voice, wanted to get lost in his eyes, wanted to kiss his lips, wanted to feel his touches everyday. I want him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. His lips met mine and it broke into a hot kiss. Daehyun slipped his tongue inside my mouth and his hand dugged under my shirt. He it slowly and left a trail of wet kisses at my neck.

"I will always stay by your side, even if you don't want me, I will never leave," he promised.

"Shh, don't say that, I want you," I placed my hand gently over his perfect lips. He took my hand and kissed it and continued where we left off.

I would never be able to forget the bad memories, I know it for sure. They will come back and haunt me once in a while, but I have someone that will chase the bad dreams away and his shoulder will be there for me to cry on and his arms will be open for me. He is my warrior, always fighting off the bad and protect me the best he can. Jung Daehyun, the boy that I saw through my blurry vision when I almost got killed, the boy whom saved my life and the one that I am madly in love with, is going to be with me forever and ever, to infinity and behind. Even if I am in jail, as long I have him, I can live.

 

The End of Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

 


THIS IS THE END OF SECRET LOVE OF UNBREAKABLE WARRIOR! And this is also my last author's note for this fanfic...... ;____; I thought about making a sequel for this story, what do you guys think? Should I make a sequel? XD *sigh* I had a lot of fun writing this story, and thanks to my lovely and wonderful subscribers for all the supports and and comments that made writing this story enjoyable ^____^ I love you guys!!!! /hugs all of you wonderful people/ I hope all of you guys had fun reading this fanfic, and maybe I shall be back with a sequel! Until then, don't forget to keep supporting B.A.P with their new comeback!! I am going to miss you guys so much and hopefully I will get to see you all again soon~~
 

-The-B.A.P-Crazy-Author-nim~~