The legend of Ryuga

The Chained Phoenix

It’s been a whole week since Hangeng and Heechul visited me, and Ryeowook still hasn’t woken up. By each day that passes by I get more and more worried about him. And my right wrist had a burning pain that got worse by each day. I think Donghae knew something was up with me, so he and Hyukjae decided to introduce me to Kiseop a friend of his. I was meeting him alone at his house, but when I got there he wasn’t completely alone. He lived there with his boyfriend Kevin.

The whole time I was there Kiseop just kept on telling me different stories, at first I didn’t get it but then I noticed something. All his stories were about Dragon spirit wielders. Most were ones that I recognized, but there were a couple that were completely new to me.

As soon as he finished telling his last story he just smirked at my shocked expression.

“you’re a Dragon.” I finally said.

He chuckled.

“yep and Kevin is a phoenix, now tell me whats on your mind Kyuhyun, you can trust us.” He said.

I sighed, knowing I needed someone I could trust with this and maybe they could help take care of Ryeowook when I die.

So I told them the whole story, from moving in to my house, to meeting Ryeowook, even what Hangeng said to me, and what has been going on this whole week.

The whole time I talked, they both listened to my story intently, and when I finished there was complete silence for a while. Before Kevin broke the silence.

“Do you know what Ryuga and his partner were doing at the basilisk mansion a thousand years ago?”

I shook my head confused.

What did that have to do with anything?

“Well Ryuga had a mate in the spirit world, she was a phoenix and the youngest and wisest of them all, but she was also amazingly beautiful, and she had a fun carefree personality. While Ryuga was the youngest and although he was smart he was also very powerful and was sort of a rebel. When his mate disappeared, he instantly wanted to find her.” Kevin said.

Then he took a deep breath before he continued.

“So whenever he picked his partner, he would ask if he would help search for his mate. By the time he found her, he had been with at least 4 partners for 50 years each.”

“and his mate was in the basilisk mansion.” I said.

“yes and of course you know the rest from donghae, but what he didn’t tell you was that before Ryuga died from the poison, his partner stabbed himself in order to save Ryuga. And nobody has heard from or seen Ryuga since.” Kiseop finished.

I widened my eyes.

It couldn’t be could it?

“W-Was his mates name Athena?”

They both smirked and nodded.

“and his brothers mates name was Venus.” Kevin said.

I widened my eyes.

“Does Ryuki know that his brother is still alive?” I asked.

They shook their heads.

“No, but whenever Ryuki gets a new partner he always tells them about Ryuga being dead and his mate still being there.”

“and since hangeng is his partner now, when he met Ryeowook he wanted to protect him from the council.”

“yep oh I think it’s time for you to go home. Do you want me to drive you?” He asked.

I nodded.