Confession

The Chained Phoenix

“Kyu, Kyu please wake up please.”

Who is that?

Reluctantly I groaned and furrowed my eyes before I slowly open them, and I looked around slowly surveying my surroundings.

I was in a room that looked a lot like mine except instead of being filled with school books and my video games, it is filled with unpacked boxes. But all of this did not distract me from staring Ryeowook sitting in a chair right next to me. He had new clothes on that were a little too big for him, and he had no collar on.

“Kyu your awake. How are you feeling?” he asked pulling me into a hug as I sat up.

“Fine, I’m just fine Ryeowook. What happened?” I asked confused.

I mean I felt fine up until just before I out.

He pulled back, and sat in the chair again hanging his head down and nervously playing with his fingers.

“W-well some of Naga’s poison was already in your bloodstream but there wasn’t enough to kill you. So when you fainted Ryuga picked you up and laid you down in Kiseop’s car, then we all packed up all of your stuff that was important and then Ryuga and helios burnt your house down. Ryuga also removed the collar and threw it into the flames before we left.” He said.

I just stared at him confused and shocked.

My house is gone, I was nearly killed by Naga’s poison, and Ryeowook is acting nervous for some reason.

“Ryeowook are you okay?” I asked breaking the silence.

“your not mad?” he asked looking up at me.

“no, that house wasn’t that important to me anyways. I am however glad that the two important things in my life are safe okay.” I said.

“a-and w-what are t-those?” he asked tilting his head to the side.

“well the second most important thing is my laptop, and the most important thing is…” I paused looking up at the ceiling for a second before turning back to him.

I noticed that his eyes looked hopeful and nervous at the same time.

So in order to surprise him and hopefully make him happy I quickly stood up and pulled him with me, then I crushed my lips into his.

It didn’t take him long to respond to it, and start kissing back.

The kiss we shared was long and passionate.

As we pulled back from the kiss, we were both panting hard, but we also had smiles on both of our faces.

“you the most important thing in my life is you. I love you Ryeowook.” I said as my breathing returned to normal.

He smiled then he pulled me into another hug.

“I love you to kyu, I have for a while.” He said.

When I heard that I couldn’t help but smile.

Then as we pulled back to kiss each other again, Kevin’s voice stopped us.

“sorry to interrupt the moment you two. But we all need to talk now that your awake Kyuhyun.” He said.

We both nodded, and Ryeowook went ahead and walked out the door while I stayed back for a second and glanced at my right wrist. Which now had a dragon tattoo on it.

I am now a Dragon Spirit wielder, and my partner is Ryuga the most powerful Dragon out there. I can’t wait for what’s in store for me in the future.