1 year of training- Surprise visitors

The Chained Phoenix

We finished the first half of our training, mine being sword techniques, and Ryeowook’s being healing, in a year. All with the help of Donghae, Hyukjae and their partners Hydron and Goku.

Today was the day Ryewook began his weapons training, by finding out his specialized weapon, since Phoenixes have their own unique weapons while Dragons use Japanese Katanas. And I started my magic training.

As we finished up with the first day of our new training. The door bell rang again, so Kiseop went to open the door as Ryeowook and I took our showers. When we finished and made our way down stairs to meet the new guest, I widened my eyes at the people in the living room. They were laughing and smiling at Kiseop and Kevin.

It was Yesung and Sungmin.

The minute we walked in they turned toward us and sungmin glared at me. Ryeowook introduced himself and bowed politely. I however walked right back upstairs to Ryeowook and I’s room to play StarCraft and hopefully get my mind off of Sungmin until him and Yesung leave.

Ryeowook’s POV

Why did Kyu go back upstairs?

I thought as he walked right back to our room. As soon as he disappeared I looked at the two new guest and I noticed that one of them was glaring passed me.

I walked down and nervously sat down next to Kevin Hyung on the couch. While the person kept on glaring up the stairs where Kyu went.

He kept on glaring until the person right next to him broke the silence.

“So Ryeowook how long have you known Kyuhyun?” he asked.

I was shocked he knew Kyuhyun, I then realized something, this must be Sungmin and Yesung. Now I get it Kyuhyun went upstairs to avoid Sungmin and Yesung, but why was Sungmin glaring at him.

“A little over 2 years.” I answered.

Then before any of them could ask me something else, a woman with black hair, yellow eyes and a white and gold dress appeared right next to sungmin.

I instantly knew she was a phoenix, but she radiated a hate filled aura.

“Do you know who he is?” she asked.

I smiled, but instead of me answering Athena decided to appear and answer for me.

“If you are referring to him being the son of a basilisk leader, then yes we know. You really shouldn’t judge people from their linage Juno, you make more enemies that way.” She said confidently.

Juno’s eyes widened and so did sungmin’s and Yesung’s.

“Athena where did you disappear to?” Juno exclaimed.

“Me and my partner have been trapped for a thousand years, we just got out a year ago. Oh and Kyuhyun’s father is dead as well as Naga.” She said.

“H-How he is one of the strongest there is.” Yesung asked wide eyed.

Then Athena looked at me real quickly. I nodded knowing what she wanted me to do.

So I got up and walked up to Kyuhyun and I’s room.

I knocked on the door and walked in to see Kyuhyun playing on his computer.

The only difference from the other times I have seen him play is that he kept on dying.

“Kyu you should go talk to him you know.” I said plopping down next to him.

“why it’s not like he would listen to me.” He said.

I smiled.

“Kyu just try.” I said snatching his laptop from him.

“hey what was that for?” He asked.

I smirked.

“Kyu try to talk to him, then I may give you your computer back.” I said.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Wow Ryeowook sure knows how to be devious.

“fine but I guarantee he won’t listen to me.” I said walking out of the door.

I walked back downstairs and was surprised to see Athena, Helios, and Artemis, just staring at two unknown people to me that were standing behind Yesung and Sungmin.

The woman behind Sungmin had black hair yellow eyes and a red dress on, the man behind Yesung had blue hair, and a black tuxedo on.

As I walked down stairs their attention turned from each other to me. I nearly froze but then I remembered that I didn’t have to worry about them anymore. I have Ryeowook now.

“we’ll leave you guys alone.” Kiseop said as he Kevin, Helios and Artemis left.

I then sat down on the couch that they were previously sitting at and just stared at sungmin and Yesung. Course Sungmin was glaring at me.

A few moments of silence went by and Sungmin just kept on glaring at me. The silence was broken when Ryuga suddenly appeared right behind me next to Athena.

“Even my brother is better then you guys. Gosh, Jupiter juno relax a little bit kay.” He said.

I was surprised at the reaction I got from Sungmin and Yesung. They just looked confused while the people behind them were shocked.

“Ryuga your alive?” The man asked.

“course I’m alive, Naga wouldn’t be dead If I was dead you know that Jupiter. I am the only one who can beat him.” He said.

They all looked surprised then.

“So you actually hated your father huh kyu.” Sungmin asked me.

I scoffed.

“course I have been trying to tell you that for years now. And since when were you a Phoenix?” I asked.

“since always same with Yesung being a Dragon. But since when were you a dragon yourself?” He asked.

“I became one a year ago it’s a long story.” I said.

“well come on man tell we have all day.” Yesung said.

I sighed and then told them from beginning to end. When I met Ryeowook all the way to now. They both listened intently but I was amused at the fact that when I told them what Hangeng told me they were angry.

By the time I finished Kevin called for dinner and we all ate together. Our spirits had left awhile ago. The conversations we had were fun, I kept on telling Ryeowook about Yesung’s clumsiness from back at school, and that besides being a singer he also took care of turtles. Which Yesung always tried to explain himself but even Sungmin had to admit that Yesung’s turtles were annoying.

Right after dinner Sungmin and Yesung had offered to stay and help with our training, which we all agreed to and I had hoped that I could show up Yesung in my Sword fighting skills.