joining the order

The Chained Phoenix

Wow this guy wears too much white.

I thought as we were all escorted to his office to discuss some things. Well really it was Kiseop, Kevin, Yesung, and Sungmin who talked with him, while me and Ryeowook sat outside, waiting for them to finish.

After an hour of waiting, we heard a voice that I don’t know if I want to hear it or not.

“Kyuhyun what are you doing here?” Hangeng’s voice asked.

We looked over to see Hangeng and Heechul walking toward us. Hangeng looked angry, and Heechul looked happy.

“what does it look like we are doing Hangeng?” I asked smirking.

“you can’t join the order without recommendations from other members, and last I checked we are the only ones you know.” He said.

Ryeowook smiled and answered this time.

“we know other members and they are talking to Leeteuk right now.” He said.

“and the oldest of them has become like an actual father to me, and he has more have my trust then you do.” I added

Hangeng looked surprised.

“Who is it?” Heechul asked.

I was just about to answer when Kiseop and the others walked back out. Smiles clearly on their faces. I was amused with Hangeng reaction when Kiseop came out first.

“Kyu you and Ryeowook are rooming with Yesung and Sungmin, kay.” We nodded and Sungmin and Yesung showed us the way to our room.

A smirk written clearly on my face.

Kiseop’s POV

“who are you I’ve never seen you here before.” Hangeng asked me. But of course Helios appeared and answered for me.

He hates it when the younger Dragons treat me with disrespect.

“He’s my partner what of it and treat him with Respect he is older than Teukie by a thousand years got it.” He said.

Then Ryuki appeared right beside Hangeng.

“Helios you seem well, have you heard about Ryuga?” he asked.

Artemis then appeared and answered for us.

“we were there so yeah we know what happened you big idiot.” she said sticking her tongue out at him hiding behind helios.

“so you know that Ryeowook is Athena’s Partner.” Heechul asked.

“yep and both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun have been training with us. Unlike you Ryuki, Kyuhyun’s partner can actually beat Naga.” Artemis said very proudly.

Hangeng was about to ask something when Siwon, Leeteuk’s boyfriend, came over to us.

“Hangeng Heechul are you guys being disrespectful to Kiseop.” He asked.

They shook their heads before walking off. Hangeng a bit angrier then heechul.

Siwon then smiled at me and Kevin.

“nice to see you two again, I assume Athena’s partner is here.” He said after pulling us both into a hug.

“yes and he has a boyfriend.” Kevin said with a childish smile on his face.

“oh really well I’ll get the details from Teukie later tonight. Oh and your old students would like to see you again.” He said and we nodded before we walked off.

“we going to tell AJ and Hoon about Kyuhyun?” Kevin asked as we walked toward our old room.

“yep they know everything about that day so we need to update them besides hoon never leaves me alone when it comes to secrets, he is great at keeping big ones but he doesn’t know when to shut up if your keeping one from him.” I said and Kevin laughed.