6 months of training-Donghae comes to visit

The Chained Phoenix

I had originally thought that training with Kiseop would be hard, but it’s actually quite easy. I knew a lot of the sword techniques from whenever I watched Hangeng practice his sword techniques sometimes, the new techniques that I didn’t already know weren’t difficult either, and the nights I spent with Ryeowook in my arms was very relaxing. Especially since, like me his training with Kevin was going well also.

About 6 months of the first half of training had gone by when Kiseop’s doorbell rang. Kiseop and I were training in the big training room that is through a secret door in the basement (it looks like Yoruichi’s Training room in bleach), Kevin and Ryeowook were both upstairs making lunch. So Kevin was the one to get the door, and Ryeowook came down and got us.

When we arrived back upstairs, I was surprised to see Donghae and Hyukjae walk in.

“Kiseop Hyung hey.” Donghae said waving at Kiseop who waved back.

We all then sat down in the Living room greeting each other, except Kevin who went back into the kitchen to finish making lunch.

As I introduced Ryeowook, Ryuga and a woman with light brown hair and a gold dress suddenly appeared behind us.

“Wow I didn’t think you would actually find a partner Hydron.” Ryuga said earning an elbow in his stomach by the woman.

“Ryuga be nice. Sorry Donghae It’s just been awhile since Ryuga has seen hydron get a partner.” The woman said.

Donghae smiled, while Ryeowook and I just stared confused as to what is going on.

Kiseop apparently noticing our confused looks smirked before clarifying.

“I didn’t tell you this you two but me and Donghae are like you Kyuhyun, we are sons of a Basilisk leader. I however gained a dragon so I was thrown out 6,000 years ago. And the Donghae who is born in the same family but he got a basilisk partner, however his basilisk is a traitor who allied himself with the light.” He said.

I understood completely, and I even felt confusion with what he said. If he was a son of a basilisk leader then why did Helios choose him as a partner?

Of course Kiseop knew that I was confused, but instead of him saying anything Helios did as he appeared.

“You see Kyuhyun, most dragon spirits choose partners who are not related to the basilisk, however few like ryuga don’t care. And even fewer like me prefer people related to the basilisk.” He said.

I nodded.

As soon as that was settled we all started talking, and Hydron, Donghae’s Basilisk came out, and introduced himself. I was releaved to see he had a human form, which actually resembled Hangeng. Apparently he and Ryuga go way back, and are great friends.

Then I looked at Hyukjae and I saw a mark on his shoulder as he leaned back in the couch.

Apparently noticing my gaze he smiled at me.

“Kyuhyun this is the mark of the monkey sage spirit. I am his partner. You didn’t know there were more spirit wielders than Dragons Phoenixes and Basalisks right.” He said.

“I knew that there are different spirits but not spirit wielders.” I said.

Then we all got into a conversation about the different spirits and who would have them as partners. As the conversation went on, I found out that spirit wielders aren’t just born but are chosen, and the reason they are around is to protect humans from demons. Although since the basilisk went rogue and joined the demons they are now divided.