Next Step

The Chained Phoenix

“Kyuhyun, now that you’re a Dragon wielder like me, would you like to stay here and train with me and helios for awhile?” Kiseop asked me.

We were all currently sitting together in Kiseop and Kevin’s living room, talking about what our next steps should be. Considering Naga’s dead, Ryuga became my partner, Ryeowook is free of the collar, and the council knows about Ryeowook.

“yeah anything to protect my Wookie.” I said pulling Ryeowook closer to me.

“Wookie?” Ryeowook asked looking up at me.

“Yeah it’s a nickname I created for you. Do you like it?” I asked quickly giving him a peck on the lips, causing him to blush.

He then smiled and nodded before snuggling closer into me.

“okay, and Ryeowook your going to have to train with Kevin as well so you can control your abilities better.” Kiseop said.

Ryeowook nodded.

“now that we have that settled, let me say that after you learn everything you can through training with us, we are all going to have to go to the headquarters and you guys are going to train with people there.” He said suddenly.

I raised an eyebrow at that.

“why isn’t that too close to the Council though? I mean they could find Ryeowook as soon as we join won’t they.” I asked.

True the order doesn’t deal with the council, but the council has them under their watchful eyes. So it would do nothing to go there and hide ryeowook and me there.

“yes it is but the council won’t do anything to ryeowook or you, while you guys are members there because they know ryeowook is on their side and they are also scared to mess with the leader.” He said smirking.

We nodded.

“but how are we going to join the Order?” Ryeowook asked suddenly.

“yeah isn’t it hard?”

“no you just need a recommendation from a member of the order. Luckily for you guys me and Kevin are members although we left to keep watch of the basilisk mansion.” Kiseop said.

Then we all nodded and started talking about our next step.

 -------------------------------------------

sorry this is more of a filler chapter but the next 2 chapters are longer I promise.