Leaving for headquaters and Vinseop's past.

The Chained Phoenix

We left for the headquarters, in Kiseop’s SUV, the next day right before the dawn lights appeared in the sky.

Most of the ride was silent, except for Kiseop talking to someone on the phone. Everybody but me, Yesung and him were awake. By the time he was done talking on the phone everybody was awake.

“well Leeteuk is getting rooms ready for us, but before we get there we need to make sure that everybody knows the rules for when we arrive.” He said.

We all nodded.

“okay first off, everybody in the order except for a few people don’t know that Kyuhyun is the son of a basilisk leader, so don’t tell anyone, secondly don’t tell anyone about Ryuga until you are ready Kyuhyun, thirdly Ryeowook cannot be left alone.” He said.

“Why?”

“the council may not directly try to get him from the order but they have people who are loyal to them within the order, Teukie doasn’t even know this so this is only between all of us kay.” He said.

We all nodded.

The rest of the drive was quiet, not to mention Kiseop had to stop the car at one point for a rest stop and so that he could switch with Kevin and go to sleep. Then Yesung and I ended up doing the same thing later on.

Ryeowook’s POV

“Hey Kevin Hyung can I ask you something?” I asked.

“you just did but yeah what is it.” He said laughing a little bit.

“How did you and Kiseop hyung fall in love?” I asked.

“well we first met when we were five. I was a Phoenix in training for my family and he was a petty thief. I caught him on one of the nights that he was stealing food from my family. You wouldn’t believe how much different he looked back then. Dirty hair, bruises here and there, he was extremely malnourished, and he hid his dragon tattoo on his right wrist from everybody by wrapping a cloth around it. I mean everybody in the village including my family knew he was the son of the local Basilisk leader, so nobody dared to help him.”

“however I wasn’t the only one who caught him, my mother also caught him. And before he could run from us or do anything for that matter, he fainted from hunger. Me and my mom took him to my room and waited for him to wake up. Thing is even my father helped take care of him. He became a part of our family after that but people still treated him badly. That changed on the day of my 18th birthday though.” He said.

“what happened?” Sungmin asked.

“well the basilisk leader of the village kidnapped me. Now mind you Kiseop and I were very good friends already, but apparently he had fallen in love me as well, while I had a crush on somebody else. And that somebody was working for the basilisk leader so it was easy for him to get me. Well that was a bad idea, since he used me to get Kiseop to go to him. And up until that point he and helios had been secretly training. Not to mention no one knew he had helios as a partner not even his dad. So when he came to rescue me you can imagine he was very pissed.” He said pausing before he continued.

“so he made a deal with his dad, if he could beat his snake Olga then I could be let go. Kiseop’s father accepted and when Olga came out Kiseop sent out Helios who beat Olga with one hit. But he didn’t kill him instead he killed his father and he let me go. And since then I fell in love.” He said.

Then we arrived at the headquarters which was more like a castle. A man in pure white came out and greeted us.

“Hello I am Leeteuk the leader of the Order of light.”