2 years of Training last lesson

The Chained Phoenix

We both finished our training after another year, well we both had one last lesson to learn. Other than that we are completely done. Once we finish with the training we are leaving tomorrow to join the order of the light and hope fully keep Ryeowook safe from the council.

Magic training was harder then sword techniques, and Yesung wasn’t help considering he just watched and he kept on talking about his turtles. It got easier as we progressed in the training.

Ryeowook’s weapon training was going great, he found that a bow and arrow that can do more then take down enemies as his kind of weapon. He knew how to use it quite easily, and it helped that Sungmin used a bow and Arrow as well even if it was meant to hit enemies and take them down.

Our final lesson was actually something that we had already learned, but it was in more detail and there was something about Ryeowook that Surprised the both of us.

At the moment we were all in the training room sitting in a circle.

“So you both know the reason the spirit wielders came to be is to protect humans from demons right.” Kiseop asked.

We both nodded.

“and that the Basilisk betrayed the other spirit wielders by joining the demons.” I said.

He nodded.

“but what you don’t know is that there are some demons who joined our side and gained partners as well, except for eleven of them. Nine of them each chose a person to be sealed in and their powers are passed down through generations of the family. While the other two married a human and had two sons each, but nobody knows where they are.” Kevin said.

“and it is most of the time a great honor to be a holder of one of the other nine, but a thousand years ago the holder of the most powerful demon out of those nine, the Kyuubi no Kitsune, lost his whole family after he was born. so the village thought he was a cursed child and they would beat him every chance they got.” Kiseop said.

“that’s horrible what happened to him?” Ryeowook asked.

I nodded.

“well the Kyuubi’s holder ended up running to the council but they also said he was a cursed child. And when he asked for help and salvation they turned him down and they drove him out. Since then nobody knows where he went after that or what happened to him. Thing is what I know that the council doesn’t is that the Kyuubi is the only one who can stop what is to come.” Kiseop said.

“and that is?”

“the day the most powerful basilisk leader completely opens the gate to hell and all the demons take over the world.” Kevin said.

“h-how would he do that?” Ryeowook asked.

I think I know but why wait until now to do it.

“he has to use the blood of Athena, and they couldn’t do it before since they knew they had to take care of Ryuga first.” He said and my eyes widened.

That’s why they had him locked up in the first place. So they would have him ready to open the gate.

“now what does the council want with him?” Yesung asked.

That is strange.

“because they want to lock him up and keep him away from the Basilisk. Other than that I don’t know. Now come on let’s get ready to leave the sooner we get to headquarters the sooner Ryeowook is safe from the council and the basilisk okay.” Kiseop said before standing up and walking away.

We all then followed suit.