JR's Discovery

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Mika was so busy trying to end the book she fell asleep in most of her classes. JR and Xian began to worry to a very high extent. She’d always sleep in class and the teacher wouldn’t even care because… well… it’s a class of rebels…duh. So by the end of class Mika woke up holding her head. The two walked over to see if she was alright.

          “What’s the matter, Mika?” Xian asked sitting beside her. Mika pinched the bridge of her nose not wanting to say what she saw.

          “She had another nightmare didn’t she?” This time it was Ren and Minhyun who said it together as they came over. Mika nodded.

          “Ok… what happened?” JR asked as now the whole group excluding Kahi was there. Mika shook her head again.

          “It must have been really bad because usually she’d would want to say what happened” Xian said worriedly. Mika nodded that, which was the case. Oddly Mika kept her head down but she pointed to JR.

          “What happened? It has to do with me?!” JR said in nearly a squeak. Mika nodded. She started to cry. JR sat beside her and made her look at him.

          “What’s the matter?!” He asked fearing what she might say. Mika sobbed and began explaining just that one scene she saw.

          “We are in a warehouse and JR gets stabbed not making it out alive.” Mika choked out. Such a dream scarred her once now the scarring is coming back along with the next. Kahi strutted by and saw Mika crying. She rolled her eyes and kept it moving before giving an order to the group to get to the classroom for them to study. No one went to the room. They all went to Minhyun’s room since Kahi didn’t know where it was. Everyone sat there and brainstormed in how to prevent this from happening. Mika was calming down but as soon as she did everyone’s stomach began to rumble. Nobody dare asked Mika to go to the store but instead she volunteered to do so.

          “I'm going to the store… What do you guys want?” She asked taking a piece of paper out and wrote down what she was getting.

          “Mika you don’t ha- “Aron began but was cut off by Mika holding up her hand.

          “I want to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter