Shes Our Tutor?!

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Mika sat on the floor, her back to her locker door. Minhyun, Ren and Xian ran and slid on their knees to see if she was ok. Mika was confused.

          “What’s the matter with you guys?” she asked confused. Now making the 3 others even MORE worried and confused.

          “You just walk out of the room clutching to a notebook like you are ready to burst into tears! What the hell, Mika!” Xian yelled. Mika flinched a bit until Minhyun pushed her back and away from Mika. With a sigh he looked at Mika getting a better understanding of her.

          “What happened?” He asked simply looking down at the now revealed girl. She looked down at her journal and opened it to the page which was in the heart of the book now. She handed Minhyun and Ren the book as all 3 read it silently. Their eyes shot open wide as saucers when the description fit Kahi perfectly.

“Mika what is this?!” Ren asked frantic. Mika looked down and shook her head.

“It’s a book…” Xian stepped in. “Ever since she started living alone she gets these dreams when she’s asleep. Duh but long story short she writes them down takes the book into class the next day and sees if it will happen. So far Kahi is a real person meaning where ever she starts dating JR and sees us wrestling in a field of Roses it means that she’s a psychic.” Xian sighed. Minhyun re-read the page and crouched down to Mika again showing her the book.

“She’s isn’t a psychic. It seems that way but she’s not she has a severe case of Déjà vu and it’s something I don’t think she wants. Where’s the field?” He asked slowly. Mika looked around and pointed to the window right behind Ren. He whirled around and ran to it looking around. She saw JR and Kahi walking in the field together and sitting on the bench talking.

          “Mika…” Ren said as a whisper. Minhyun and Mika got up and went to the window their eyes wide again.

 

(Meanwhile…):

 

          JR and Kahi sat at the bench and sat in silence for a while. Kahi kept glancing over at him every chance she got.

          “So how are you?” She asked shyly. JR sat back on the bench looking around trying hard not to look at her.

          “I was doing just fine until you showed up.” He said folding his arms.

          “Oh c’mon don’t be that way!” she pouted trying to hug his arm.

          “Stop touching me” he growled as he pushed her off him. Mika saw the whole thing. Ren ended up laughing with Xian silently. Kahi just pouted more and slumped in the seat.

          “Why are you so mad at me?” She asked softly trying to make a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter