Minhyuns Book

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Right after the confirmation about Mika's slave act it was about time for classes to start. This time Mika had a class by herself. Or so she thought. When she walked in their were bullies but not the ones that picked on her. But ones that picked on others. As she sat in the back near the window she couldn't help but feel like someone she knew was behind her. So taking the chance she turned her head only to see a very calm and very intent on reading his book Minhyun. She smiled and turned all the way around and looked at the cover of the book careful not to bother him in his little reading mode. Minhyun noticed and looked up seeing her. He smiled a little and nodded to her.

          "Mian did I disturb you?" She asked holding her hands up.

          "Anii" He said simply.

          "Class is starting now anyway so just reminding you" Mika said with a small bow and turned away. He nodded and looked up at the front of the class.

          "What made you sign the contract?" Minhyun wrote in a note and sent it to her. As she read it she turned the note over and wrote a response: 'I want to get to know Nu’Est better. Might as well, Neh?' She sent it back to him. Through the whole class period they were sending notes and getting to know each other better. It seemed like everything she judged about Minhyun on was half true and half false. He liked to eat apples and loved reading. He wasn't very social unless he was with Nu’Est. She thought he was very nice and thought that if she had to choose talking to him and writing notes she'd choose notes because he says a lot more than he can speak. Soon enough they had to do partner work in the class. Mika turned over to Minhyun and asked if it was ok. He nodded as she got up with him to walk to the front of the classroom.

          "You two will be working together?" *Songsaengnim said slightly shocked. Both of them nodded in response.

          "Alright then here’s your assignment and here are the pictures for you to write the description. Mika took the pictures and Minhyun took the assignment.

          "Hey Minhyun, what’s our topic?" Mika asked slightly confused. Minhyun saw this and took the pictures. He became confused as well.

          "We were supposed to have Pearl Harbor.... Why do we have Slavery photos?" Minhyun asked and looked up at the teacher. Mika took the pictures and went to the teacher.

          "Mr.? Minhyun and I discovered something wrong with the photos" Mika said talking to the man in private.

          "Oh what is it?" He responded. Mika showed him the picture and explained the problem.

          "Minhyun received a Pearl Harbor assignment but I got slavery photos." furrowing her eyebrows she saw the slight confusing on his face as well.

          "Oh I will change them, Have a seat I will send them to you" Songsaengnim and Mika bowed as she went back to her seat.

          "Well...?" He asked looking up from his book.

          "He’s going to send up the right photos now ^^;" She replied. He nodded and went back to reading his book.

          A few minutes later the teacher came by handing the right photos over to Mika. As the two got down to work class finished so they had to do the rest of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter