Minhyuns Advice

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Minhyun after class ran to Mika as she was putting the soccer balls away. 

          "Hey Mika!" He called as he tapped her shoulder. Mika turned around and smiled. 

          "Oh hello Minhyun hyung" She smiled putting the equipment away. 

          "Hey I was wondering have you been avoiding JR lately." He asked in concern.

          "Neh" she said casually. Minhyun smiled and sat on the floor with her. 

          "Wae?" He asked. If anyone Mika trusted Minhyun and Ren out of the five. She looked down pouting like a kid and played with a soccer ball. Minhyun watched her already taking thought that maybe Mika was in love with JR. That was exactly the case.

          "I like JR... more than a friend but I don’t want to tell him because he’s not in

          To boys and I’m just a kid who’s always being bullied so I don’t want to put more 

          stress down on him because if he did like me back than its only going to hurt him more if he’s not around protecting me." She was confused on her own explanation but Minhyun caught every word. 

          "So you’re in love with JR, Won’t tell him because you’re afraid to ruin your current relationship with him, he’s your master somewhat and has to protect but if he isn't there he will sob and think it’s his fault causing stress and you want none of that" Minhyun said in the simplest form.

          "Neh" Mika nodded looking down and blushing. 

          "Why are you avoiding him again?" Minhyun asked furrowing his brows.

          "Every time I look at him.... my stomach flips and flutters and my cheeks burn sometimes it hurts...." She confessed. Minhyun took note of the feminine features. *Mika's a girl* he thought as he helped her up and went off to lunch.

          Before she can approach the doors she instantly turned the other way as she saw JR sitting at a table with the rest of them, Minhyun not noticing a thing.

          "Hey Minhyun hyung... Where’s Mika?" Ren asked looking around him. Minhyun did the same confused.

          "He was just with me!" He sounded shocked.

          "Do you think he’s a magician?" Ren asked.

          "Or a mutant from X-Men?" Baekho added.

          "You idiots those aren't real!" Xian said while spit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter