Rens Protective?~

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Mika blew a sigh of relief as she walked with Minhyun to the store.

          "What’s the matter, Mika?" Minhyun asked as they entered the store.

          "Nothing I back talked JR -.-" She said apologetically.

          "It’s alright just make sure to say sorry later ara?" He said as if he was her father. Mika nodded and laughed a little.

          "What’s so funny?" Minhyun asked picking up the Pepsi first. Mika grabbed the banana milk and shook her head.

          "You remind me of how my father acted." in a sad tone Mika explained how her parents died.

          "Mian for your loss"

          "It’s alright. It’s not like you killed them" Mika shrugged and went to buy the stuff. Walking back to the club JR stood there still upset about earlier.

          "You’re late." JR aid snatching the drink out of her hand.

          "You didn't tell me a specific time to get back. Plus I was with Minhyun" She back talked once again and went passed him before he did anything. Walking to the others handing them the drink.

          "Did you get the strawberry milk?"

          "No"

          "Oh c'mon!"

          "I told you to get your own!"

          "No fair! I wish my name was printed on that damn contract!"

          "Too bad it wasn't!" Mika and Xian went back and forth until JR stepped in.

          "ENOUGH!" Mika and Xian flinched at JR's tone.

          "You! Enough with the fighting he’s our slave! Not yours! And you!" He pointed to Mika.

          "Stop back talking or you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter