The First Day

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             It was finally the first day of school and Mika was running late. As she was brushing her teeth and changing her clothes into the uniform all at once trying to find her bag, mornings was never the best for her.

          "DAMMIT! WHERE IS MY BAG?!" She ran all over the house only to trip over it in the kitchen.

          "Ow... EEP! IMA BE LATE!" She grabbed her bag spit the tooth paste out and ran eating a bagel. She grabbed her bike putting her star headphones on and headed off to school with ease. Bagel stuck in her phone began to ring. 

          "Damn who’s calling me at a bad time like this?!" She thought out loud and stopped the bike and answered her phone.

          "Yah! Where the hell are you!?" and angry Xian shouted.

          "Mian yeobo! I’m on my way now I woke up late and soaked way to long so I’m almost there I see the gate now." She explained. Xian nodded unconsciously.

          "Neh hurry up orientation is starting soon! Hurry up!" Xian shouted.

          "Neh!" Then she hanged up peddling full speed through the gate 10 seconds before it was going to close. As she was paddling she nearly crashed into someone but with a sharp eye and strong foot work she stopped the bike right before hitting the person. The boy looked over at her with a raised brow. Mika looked up at the guy eating a bagel and bowed holding her bike. She took the Bagel from and bowed once more.

          "Mianhae" She said once. Mika would've said more but Xian ran over and called.

          "Yah! Come on! Orientation is starting" Xian grabbed her arm and dragged her away. Mika couldn't help but look back only to see the guy looking back at her. Deciding to look away first she parked her bike and went off into the auditorium.

          In the auditorium they stayed for literally 2 hours with discussions, how school would be, how the white list and the black list are separated, how everything would be. You might've thought it was boring but Mika was highly interested. Weird huh? After the orientation the principle dismissed the students who had their schedule. The ones who didn't had to go on the stage. Xian and Mika walked up there and looked around.

          "Where is Ryan?" Xian asked worried.

          "Ryan is on the white list" Mika grumbled with a pout.

          "What?! Wow -_-"

          "I know"

          As they went up to the stage Mika got shoved to the floor by a couple of guys. She saw Xian go over to her.

          "Mika are you alright?" Xian helped her up as Mika looked at the snickering guys.

          "Watch where you’re going, !" The guys high-five each other and got their stuff.

          "Aish are you serious?!" Xian pulled up her sleeves and cracked her knuckles. Mika stopped her.

          "Anii it’s nothing let’s just get our stuff and go" She grabbed her stuff trying to fix it but as she walked she bumped into another person.

          "A-Aish! Not again." Mika looked up to see the guy she nearly crashed into earlier.

          "Oh mian again" She bowed.

          "You’re pretty clumsy aren't you...?" He said in a dark way. But Mika didn't feel afraid nor was fazed.

          "Neh I don’t know my way around and I need glasses, in getting them after school so I won’t bump into you anymore" Mika said with a smile and bowed. She walked off with Xi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter