Another Bully. Mika Protects Herself.

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               The next day, the others were in Ren’s room after getting the teachers consent for Mika to move in with Ren and Xian they all sat there in silence. What was really odd was that Kahi was there, sitting on JR’s lap. Aggravating? Yes very much so. JR looked uncomfortable as she gave him compliments on EVERYTHING he wore or said. When Mika was about to say something she would be cut off by Kahi saying something. Agitated enough she got up grabbing her bag.

          “I'm going out of a bit” Walking to the door Mika didn’t turn around to look at either of the members in the room or that one nuisance on JR’s lap.

          “Are you sure? Should I go along Mika?” Ren asked slightly worried. Baekhyo shook his head at Ren.

          “Let him be he needs to be alone anyway. The book is important at the moment” He said softly. Ren sighed and watched Mika walk out the door and close it quietly. She forced herself not to slam the door which took a lot of strength and contemplating. She began to walk down the hall and turn up the hall but instantly retracted when she saw her old bullies walking down the hall laughing and talking like actual normal people. Mika slid beside them hoping they didn’t notice as she continued walking. Little did she know Kahi ran after her and saw this happen. Getting the hint she smirked having an idea.

          “Yoo-hoo! Mika!” She called like a flirtatious gold-digger. Mika rolled her eyes and turned around.

          “What is it?” She asked watching as Kahi strutted over.

          “Just wanted to know what was wrong. Am I bothering you?” She asked batting her eyelashes. Mika gave her a weird look before scratching her temple.

          “Uh… No? Not that I know of, I'm fine” She said without a respectful thank you. Mika continued on her way but was stopped when she felt a arm grab hers and slam her to the lockers.

          “I'm on to you Shim Mika I won’t lose to a boy. I know JR might be turning Bi-ual for some pretty boy like you but mark my words if you get in my way I will make your life miserable!” She squeaked. Mika held back a laugh but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter