JR’s Ex

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          When the damage was done of the ert everyone met up in Mika’s room. Xian was wearing a long shirt and ran to Mika hugging her tightly.

          “Mika are you alright? I knew I shouldn’t have left you!” She cried as she gave her best friend a bone crushing hug. 

          “Ow… Xian now isn’t the time… go put some clothes on we have to explain ourselves…” Mika tried to reason but Xian made no sign she was moving so she sighed and scooted over putting the covers over them with their head low as Ren came over and sat on the bed with his arms folded.

          “I don’t know about you guys. But I already knew.” He said simply.

          “I did too” Aron said as well.

          “Same here” Minhyun finished. All that was left was Baekho and JR.

          “Well I somewhat figured because they never like skin ship” He shrugged and stood beside Ren. JR was the only one shocked.

          “YOU GUYS KNEW AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?!”

          “I told you” Aron shrugged.

          “You didn’t listen” Minhyun finished.

          “This is some bull ery -_-“Yup. He was pissed. But in the bottomless pit of his mind he knew that they were girls, he just didn’t want to believe it as well.

          “Now what?” Xian said without a care if they accepted them or not.

          “Well we hung out with you because you both were cool, not because you looked feminine and stuff you didn’t even tell us for all we know there are a bunch of girls running around in this school and we think they are boys” Minhyun explained with a shrug.         

          “I'm with Minhyun on this one it’s up to JR for now” Ren just let it be as he handed the girls there bags.

          “I don’t really mind it just wish you guys said so sooner I can speak for everyone but I can honestly say it made me feel untrusted.” JR frowned and looked out the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter