Secret Revealed

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          That night the caretaker of the school went around checking everyone in their beds to make sure everything was good and secure. Caretaker Kwon was the school’s first caretaker. He was strict about where the students needed to be. Black List or not they are still students that are under the schools responsibility. As he went into Ren, Xian and Mika's bedroom he took down the names.

          "We have a problem." Caretaker Kwon stated flatly.

          "Oh?" Ren got up from the bed and walked over in his little hello kitty pajamas.

          "Yes." He stated.

          "The problem is?" Ren asked annoyed already. (A/N: LOL! Ren’s so silly~ :P)

          "Well until he talks with the deans Shim Mika has to go back to his old room." He stated waved Mika in dismissal.

          "Why?" Ren looked ready to snap at the man.

          "It’s my job to do this kid. Don’t like it? To bad" With that Caretaker Kwon left the room with an angry Ren and Xian held him back.

          "Ren calm down! All he needs to do is go to the deans! No problem!"

          "I'll go in the morning" Mika reassured as she got a few clothes and walked out leaving the rest of it in the blondes’ room. Mika sighed when she exited the room and went upstairs to her original bedroom.

          "Why me....?" She thought as she opened the door to see a wide awake boy she hated so much.

          "Well what do ya know the came back" He teased. Mika ignored him dropping her bag by the door grabbing a few clothes and went to shower. He took the chance to get up and open her bag. He went through it and found nothing. Everything resembled to what a boy would have. He opened the second largest in the bag only to find what looked like a replica of the Death Note. With a weird look he opened it. He was reading the first page but didn’t get very far as he heard the shower cut off. He quickly put the book back and ran to the bunk bed turning off the light. He was wide awake waiting for her to come out of the bathroom but when she did he was annoyed at the fact he couldn’t make out if she had lumps in her chest or curves or even a for that matter. Everything seemed to be a boys, just like Ren. He gave up and went to bed as Mika did as well.

          The next morning, Mika got up to hear a knock at the door. Walking over and scratching her head she opened the door seeing it was the crew. Xian entered before Ren could and closed the door.

          “We have a problem” Xian said lowly.

          “What?”

          “Physical Exams are today”

          “That’s not good…”

          “What do we do?”

          “Tell a teacher!”

          “No!”

          “Then what?!” Mika asked lowly, Xian only shrugged as the two girls ran about the apartment getting a few things and brushing their teeth. As soon as they were done they grabbed their bags and opened the door.

          “You don’t need your bags today” JR announced as he shook his head.

          “Oh neh? Okay” They dropped their stuff and followed the boys. When they entered the hall, it was filled with a bunch of rich doctors.

          “Why does it seem like no matter what we do we are Haruhi from Ouran High School?” Mika asked herself. Xian heard it and chuckled.

          “Next thing you know a doctor we don’t know comes in while we are cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter