Aron's Release

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Two days after Valentine’s Day and a day before graduation, Aron was released from jail and was sent back to the school in shame. He had never felt so hurt and betrayed in his whole life. Not only that but his parents heard of this and were very, truly disappointed. With every step to his room he felt his heart sink more and more as he reached his room. As he was walking he bumped into someone quite roughly.

           “Ow. Oh I'm sorry” He bowed. The person held their head and shook their head.

           “It’s no problem really I'm fine” the voice was no other than Mika herself as he looked up to see her.

           “Welcome back, Aron.” She smiled and held out her hand to him. He watched her confused and took her hand.

           “Why are you-“

           “Because I know what it means to want to be with family. Nobody’s perfect.” She explained as she pulled him into a tight hug. Aron looked down at her shocked but slowly held her back just as tight as he broke into tears.

           “They are so disappointed… I don’t know what to do…” He sobbed wiping his eyes.

           “Call them” She said simply as she pulled away and wiped his eyes with her sleeves.  He shook his head and calmed down; He looked up and saw a fist flying to his face. He whipped his head to the side where it was punched to and fell to the floor. Mika gasped and turned around to see JR with Ren behind him.

           “What the hell are you doing here!?” JR shouted in pure fury. Ren flinched a little and stood beside Mika pulling her away. She shrugged Ren off and ran to help up Aron.

           “Are you alright?” She asked worriedly. Aron nodded and wrapped his arm around her shoulders standing up.

           “Get away from him!” JR growled to Mika. She stood still then turned away from him leading Aron to her room, when they made it in she closed the door and checked out his jaw for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter