Saranghaeyo~

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Mika looked over to JR shocked. When she heard the question she rolled her eyes and wiped them.

          “Don’t get smart.” She said whacking his arm. He groaned from a small bruise while she instantly retracted.

          “Mian… Mian…” she mumbled looks away letting go of his hand but JR instantly takes it back in his.

          “Thank you…” He said sincerely as he looked into her eyes. Mika looked back into his and nodded.

          “Neh… you need to take better care of yourself… I'm not going to be around all the time…” She mumbled and pouted. JR chuckled and coughed a bit.

          “I'm in the hospital and have Alzheimer’s great…” He rolled his eyes and sat up a bit. Mika instantly laughed but stopped and told him to lie down. He grabbed her collar and slammed his lips on hers. Mika jumped at the sudden action and felt JR’s soft lips on hers. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed back. The kissed felt like they have been at it for hours because soon the sunset was coming and every one of those members came and saw the whole thing. Baekhyo the only decided to whistle the y whistle. Ren whacked him on the head but was still able to get a picture.

          “Yay! A new memory for Mika in her new book and photo album!!” Ren shouted in glee. Mika broke the kiss and blushed furiously hiding her face in his pillow. JR smirked but glared at his friends.

          “Bunch of ers!” He growled.

          “Awwww shut up you’ll get some after graduation. You guys are ready to get married yet?” Minhyun teased but ducked with the others as a glass bottle was thrown at them.

          “Yah that’s dangerous!” Xian pouted but ducked again when another bottle was thrown by Mika. Everyone laughed and walked in.

          “Here is an early grad gift.” Ren said as he handed Mika a wrapped present. Mika looked up at him confused and opened the wrapping and gasped. It was the new journal that they had in stores that she always wanted. It was a really thick book that can hold for a whole year maybe 2 and a half. It had a handmade owl on it and was really pretty. Mika ran her hand over the eyes of the owl and smiled.

          “Did you make this?” She looked up at Ren who looked away blushing.

          “Well I had help… no big deal…” He stated folding his arms with a pout knowing he couldn’t take all the credit.

          “Who did you have help from?” Mika asked curiously.

          “Me” Everyone but JR responded by raising their hands in the process. Mika smiled and bowed to everyone.

          “Thank you.” She smiled and hugged the book closely to her. JR took the pen from Ren and grabbed the book. He opened it to the cover page and beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter