Who Told You To Cry?

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Mika was sitting in the hospital next to JR’s bedside. She had been there since 5:45 and it is now 1:27 am. Nurses were trying to get her to leave but she refused. They nearly called the security guard. But seeing how important he was they let her stays. Ren and Xian stopped by a few times with food and drinks and would sit on the floor with their backs to his bed and would eat and sit there in silence. It wasn’t an ear crushing silence, nor an uncomfortable silence. It was more of a relieved silence if anything. JR was alive and breathing, Aron and Kahi were arrested, the old senior students were arrested and now everyone was at piece.

          “Oh, Mika I have something for you” Ren said and opened his book bag. He pulled out the book and handed it to her. Mika took it and blinked. Xian shoved her hand in her pocket and handed Mika a pen. Once Mika got her hands on the pen she began writing as if she never wrote before. In a matter of minutes she had finished everything that happened in detail. She sighed and cracked her knuckled.

          “Finished?” Ren asked taking the book. Mika nodded as they began to read. Both sighed and looked at JR. They shook their heads and got up.

          “We’ll be going now” Xian said to her best friend and hugged her. Mika smiled and nodded.

          “Neh I’ll see you guys in a few.” Mika replied as she sat back down. Both nodded and left the room. The nurses gave a questioning look but the two shook their heads as they went on their way back to the dorm. Mika sat there thinking about her parents and now JR.

          “Why is it the people close to me… it’s not fair… I don’t even eat sugar before going to bed yet the nightmares kept coming to me” she mumbled tearfully. She had a flashback of her family when she had her very first nightmare.

 

*~Flashback~*

 

       It was a stormy night as thunder clashed at the windows making the tree swing and withers. Heavy rain began to switch side to side making it hit the window of young. Mika was sleeping in her room but the sounds made it hard for her to sleep. She thrashed around in her bed trying to prevent the nightmare she’s having but it didn’t work. She had a dream that the grudge was there and was slowly with bone snapping sounds crawling to her. When she got close enough she had blood flowing down her eyes and mouth, sharp teeth and gray skin. Mika sat up screaming and shaking as a lightning bolt struck waking everyone in the house up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter