Kahi's Failed Revenge

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Mika was coughing and choking under Kahi grip trying not to move.

         “J-JR…” She choked out. JR growled at Aron and Kahi.

         “Let her go!” He shouted. As he took one little step a group of old seniors from the school a year or two ago appear with bats and weapons ready to beat JR down.

         “Oh… Oh my god! JR run!” Mika cried. JR stood his ground and kept walking over. Aron held out his hand and pointed at JR signaling for everyone to start attacking. It was a full on war; an unfair one at that.

         “Hold on!” JR shouted as the crowd stopped coming at him. He was panting from beating at least 15 people to the ground with no chance of getting back up.

         “Why would you betray me?” He asked. Aron raised a brow folding his arms.

         “I want to go back to America… duh” He replied as if it was the most obvious answer there. JR growled.

         “So you risk the life of Mika using Kahi so she can get back with me and get your flight tickets and leave like nothing happened?” He shouted as if a demon was inside his body wanting to be released. Aron pursed his lips rocking back and forth on his heels and nodded.

         “Yup. So?” Bluntly he sat back and watched the show. Mika gasped at Aron’s answer and looked at him. This isn’t what she saw in the dream. Aron was nowhere near in the dream. There was a trick here somewhere and she needed to find it. Aron saw her looking around figuring that the other figured it out already.

         “Hmm…” She hummed continuing to look around for the sake of helping JR who was actually winning oddly. She knew he was getting tired so she had to be quick. She reached over removing the blade from her neck and with her other hand she grabbed Kahi by her hair and flipped her over her shoulder punching her hard in the face knocking her out from doing anything further. She went off but Aron grabbed her.

         “I am not risking to stay here another year!” He grabbed her and pinned her to the floor choking her. She coughed trying to get air into her lungs as much as possible.

         “Mika!” JR shouted and ran over kicking Aron in the ribs then ducked when a guy with a bat went to whack him making him whack Aron in the head. Soon Kahi got up hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter