Nu'Est's Slave Contract?

Facing Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Mika woke up early and got dressed quickly so JR wouldn't see her changing. When she got back she saw him still sleeping. It was amazing. She went over and looked at his calm sleeping face.

          "He looks so peaceful then he looks when he’s awake." She whispered and traced a line over his eye. But instantly stopped and hid away when he began to stir a bit. She heard a few shuffling and groans then finally nothing. She grabbed her bag, set his phone to an alarm and laid it next to him on full blast then ran out looking for Xian.

          "Morning Mika" Xian waved.

          "Morning Xian I had to change roommates" She explained.

          "Why?" She asked as Mika began to explain what happened until Xian shouted so loud it woke up Ren. He ran over and hugged Mika behind him.

          "What?! What?! What happened?" He yawned. Mika giggled and Xian gave him a confused look. Mika took Ren back to his room and patted his head.

          "Go back to sleep."

          "Aniyo I’m awake but what happened."

          "I had an accident with my roommate so I’m rooming with JR now."

          "Room with me and he can take Baekho"

          "Is that ok?"

          "Do you honestly prefer someone who doesn't talk?"

          "I see your point"

          "Can I move in too?" Xian asked curiously.

          "Neh I don’t mind." Ren replied. Both girls bowed and did a "manly" cheer and ran to get there stuff. That was mistake. Mika ran in but stopped abruptly when he saw a pissed off sleepy JR trying to shut his phone off. She quietly went passed and began packing her stuff quietly while he kept fighting with his phone and ran out of the room.

          "Phew~" she thought and smiled but dropped her things when a group of guys stood in front of her. They grabbed her throwing her over their shoulder and went into the hall. They pushed and around. They didn't realize how much noise they were making until JR stepped foot in the whole situation.

          He grabbed the guy by the shoulder making him face him and spat in the bully's face.

          "You like picking on feminine guys? But not the ones who actually look like boys? Look at you your nothing but a yourself trying to a guy in your bed room! You have no right to pick on Mika and if you do I dare you to pick on Ren" JR spat. The guy got up on JR's face and shoved him away,

          "Mind your business who said I was the ? Him? If all of you can just check if this is a real guy or not then we might not have an issue." The bully shoved JR back.

          "Then check Ren first!" JR was pushed into the wall but shoved the guy so hard he flew backwards hitting his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter